“Fun-Thrilled & Chocolate Filled”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Tasty Tours

Toronto Food Tour: Kensington Market Sweet and Savory
Ranked #5 of 41 Food & Drink in Toronto
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Award-winning food and chocolate tours - treat yourself to our Kensington Market Sweet & Savoury Food Tour or Toronto's Ultimate Chocolate Tour. All tours feature exclusive samples or behind the scenes encounters, tidbits of history and lots of delicious food. You can also purchase customizable e-gift certificates. Besides our regular public tours, we organize private tours of all kinds, including sweet & savoury options! Perfect for your birthday, bachelorette party, corporate outing or even marriage proposal. Our goal is to create a sweet & lasting memory for you and your loved ones.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for older children
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun-Thrilled & Chocolate Filled”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

This was my second time on a Tasty Tour in Toronto. The first time, I was lucky enough to go on the Kensington sweets tour a year back. This time around, I was pleased that it was even better than my first experience. Now, I myself nor my significant other are die-hard chocolate fans but we found that the amount of chocolate/samples on the tour was just the right amount. We were both delighted by our tour guide Audrey and her knowledge of dates/facts as well as the organization of the whole tour itself. I personally found that walking around on the tour helped me re-discover parts of Toronto that I myself had neglected in years past. I would recommend this tour for anyone (couples, friends and especially families with kids) visiting Toronto, or for fellow Toronto natives like myself. Take my word, it was money well spent!

Toronto, Canada
“Sweets tour, interesting and tasty”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Tour stops included 6 different destinations and samples at each stop. The desserts/sweets at each shop were delicious and all the history/trivia of Kensington Market, each of the stores and of sweets in general made the tour extremely interesting. This is probably one of the best ways to spend an hour I could think of.

Toronto, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Indeed a "Tasty (and filling) Tour"!”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Audrey was kind enough to book a private tour for our group (8). First time in Kensington Market for me and she was a great guide. The treats along the tour were very good and there was a bunch of quirky facts that I learned e.g. icing vs. frosting, where does [dessert] originate from, etc.

Audrey was knowledgeable, friendly, and a great guide. I highly recommended trying it yourself if you're looking for something a bit more unique and different on a weekend!

Toronto
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Sweet & Tasty”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

It was fun strolling Kensington Market and meeting some of the shop owners during our tour! In particular, there was a diverse selection of vendors. It was a pleasurable time (despite the chilly weather!). The small tour size is also a plus!

Moncton, Canada
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Sweet Awesomness”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

This was an awesome tour that showed me some of the best food in Toronto. Also it was in Kensington Market/China Town where some of the most affordable food in Toronto is. I would tell anybody to try it.