“A Sweet Encounter!”

Toronto Food Tour: Kensington Market Sweet and Savory
Ranked #5 of 43 Food & Drink in Toronto
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Award-winning food and chocolate tours - treat yourself to our Kensington Market Sweet & Savoury Food Tour or Toronto's Ultimate Chocolate Tour. All tours feature exclusive samples or behind the scenes encounters, tidbits of history and lots of delicious food. You can also purchase customizable e-gift certificates. Besides our regular public tours, we organize private tours of all kinds, including sweet & savoury options! Perfect for your birthday, bachelorette party, corporate outing or even marriage proposal. Our goal is to create a sweet & lasting memory for you and your loved ones.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for older children
Nobleton, Canada
“A Sweet Encounter!”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Wow! We were in for a very special treat!!
The chocolate tour was DELICIOUS!! The hostess was charming, friendly, approachable, and knowledgeable, definitely a people person. The owners of the shops were excited to greet us, very hospitable and inviting, perfect timing with their little "talk' about their specialities and generous with their samples. YUM!! The walk was more than manageable and it was lovely to walk along King Street, Queen Street, and through Trinity Park. I recommend the tour to all tourists visiting the city and to our locals, young and old, couples, families with teens and young children and friends. Truly it was a sweet encouter!

Toronto
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Yummy Time!”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

I had a wonderful time on this tasty walking tour. I learned a lot about the area of Kensington market and tried things I would have never thought of before! My new fav food is a churro!!

Toronto, Canada
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Tasty Tours - Kensington Market Sweets Tour”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

First of all, I love being a tourist in my own city and learning about things I didn't know. Secondly, I love sweets. So the two of these things combined through Tasty Tours is the best of both worlds. Our guide Noelle was lovely, and the co-ordinator Audrey was amazingly accommodating. This is a great tour to be exposed to some hidden gems in the heart of the city. There are a few places we visited today that I'll be most definitely be returning to.

Toronto
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 66 helpful votes
“Fun, Tasty & Informative”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

A great little tour.

Perfect blend of walking, a little info on the sweets (and production), local history - and some very gracious hosts at our stops.

Good value, a fun afternoon whether you live in the city, or have friends visiting.

Toronto, Canada
“Delicious experience!”
Reviewed August 22, 2012

Being a big fan of sweets, it was bewildering how little I actually know about them. Audrey's Tasty Tour has led me to many delicious pastry restaurants tucked in the nooks and crannies of Toronto, while learning about some fun facts of my consumption. I brought my 11-year-old brother with me on the tour, and both of us thoroughly enjoyed the experience. Highly recommended for people of any age. I can't wait to go on the new tours!

Visited September 2011