“Must try Schnitzels!!”

Cuisines: German
Neighborhood: Downtown
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed November 8, 2013

We got here on a Thursday evening at around 630 PM. The place is small and cozy and gives you the feeling of having dinner at your kitchen at home :) the place can seat a max of 4 ppl at a time.

It looks like most ppl come here for takeout and are return customers who know what they want. The menu is really simple - the schnitzel with a choice of various toppings. We heard that they make really good potato salad but they were sold out when we were there so we'll go back again when we have a schnitzel craving!

Everything on their menu is under 10$ tax included. I feel it's a great deal given the quality and taste of the schnitzel!

2  Thank Ed D

Reviewed August 20, 2013

This is literally a hole in the wall which pumps out some of the best I've had since my days in Berlin. Friendly service and giant sized portions that will bust your pants and not your wallet. Get the Schitznel dinner with potatoe salad to go and you can have it for both lunch and dinner.

5  Thank TorontoTourGuy
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Lots of charm for this little hole in da wall. Weird neighborhood but only that area. South east and west are all a pleasure to walk.

Great.

Happy.
Full.
Sleep.
Wrong phone number
Actual # 416 363 9176

3  Thank Nazdarahoj
Reviewed January 6, 2013

really busy at lunch time, call ahead or go early/later. everything is great, quality, freshness, portions! only 4 or so seats at the counter, mostly take out. reminded me of my time in europe. friendly, open , helpful staff. never a bad experience with the food or staff. i recommend it to all my friends, especially those of german/austrian background.

1  Thank lostintimetoronto
Reviewed May 15, 2012

I guess people are keeping it a secret. Go, just go. You will be delighted by the feel of this place.
The owner loves his schnitzel so much that he will go in to detail of the process. Great husband and wife team pounding out 5 star meals. They close by three most days, I suggest getting there by two the latest.

2  Thank mark123906