“Predictably great”

The Keg Steakhouse & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The Keg Steakhouse & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #24 of 8,432 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Bar, Canadian
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Etobicoke
Description: Near the Toronto Airport (Pearson).
Fredericton, Canada
“Predictably great”
Reviewed March 6, 2014 via mobile

Predictable great for steak, and nice fish dishes on dinner menu. Cozy nice restaurant with super staff.

Visited March 2014

Canada
“Sometimes Yes, Sometimes No.”
Reviewed February 23, 2014

I eat here often while I'm near the airport on business. Sometimes it's dead on and worth every penny, sometimes the steaks are overdone and the veggies are cold.

That said, it's still better than anything else I've found near the airport.

Visited February 2014
Haliburton ontario
“Best Prime rib !”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

Had an amazing prime rib dinner here the night before travelling south. All the wait staff were super friendly, really nice restaurant ambiance as well. Love that you could sit and linger over coffee or cocktails and never felt rushed to leave. We will be back again.

• Visited January 2014
Haliburton, Canada
“Best Keg Ever!!!! Always a family Fav!!! Great Meals!!”
Reviewed February 8, 2014

it was packed when we got there so we had to wait for a table. Didn't take long at all!! Food was fast, are server was very nice.. Seemed very happy to help. Had the Lobster Tails, they were perfect. Can't wait to go back!!

• Visited February 2014
Halifax, Canada
“Not the best Keg I've been to”
Reviewed January 27, 2014

We had a flight with an overnight connection in Toronto, and figured we would go for dinner at the Keg since it is a favorite of ours, and there was one close to the airport.
It was packed (was a Friday night so understandable) and we didn't have to wait very long for a table. We sat at the bar while we waited.
We got a table that was right on top of another couple, no privacy at all. I could hear them talking more than I could hear my husband. Our server was excellent, but the food took a while and the drinks were terrible which was a disappointment since I usually love the martinis there. I ordered my usual steak and lobster, with the steak medium well. My lobster was great, but my steak looked like a hockey puck, completely black on both sides, not grill marks-black. It was tough and I couldn't even finish it, even though it was the tiniest steak I have ever had at the Keg.
We definitely won't be coming to this location again. When you spend $150 on a meal (not including tip) you expect a little better than overcooked, tough steak.
Maybe our experience here isn't common, but it turned us off from coming back. Will continue to visit the Keg on Yonge St in Toronto and in Halifax though.

• Visited January 2014