“LARGE BUSINESS PARTY FRIENDLY RESTAURANT”

The Keg Steakhouse & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The Keg Steakhouse & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 8,715 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Etobicoke
Description: Near the Toronto Airport (Pearson).
Reviewed June 9, 2013

We had a party of 10 after a long trade show day that needed a great meal, and we realized there was a Keg close by. We sent a few people ahead to secure seating, and although we could not be accommodated in the dining room, they rapidly set us up in the bar area. Service was very good, as was the food. Two issues to be aware of: a lack of parking, which required one of our vehicles to park in pay parking at the hotel next door, incurring a $9 charge. Second issue was the noise, which was intense at times. I would definitely eat there again, but there are some drawbacks at prime meal times.

There are newer reviews for The Keg Steakhouse & Bar

Reviewed June 5, 2013

Sat in the Bar area with a colleague, good drinks attentive service but waitress was too soft spoken for a bar area. Steak was excellent, perfectly cooked, the shrimp cocktail never fails to impress. Only problem was the wine by the glass! You choose from a list of maybe twenty, various prices and types but served in a carafe so you really never know if you get what you ordered!

Reviewed May 23, 2013

Look the Keg is a generic steak house, and as this was the a/p it even lowered my expectations more. But I had a good salad, and a tasty but overcooked prime rib. When I mentioned this, the manager said that the there was no rare-medium rare prime rib left and asked me to choose a substitute. I choose the bone in rib eye, and it was very good. Place was packed but its very big, so even with a packed parking lot we got seated right away.
Overall a good place to eat by the airport.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Went for a business meeting. Have to say the staff was very attentive and accommodating. We didn't have a wait at all. Very professional waitress, and the bone in ribeye was one of the best I've had. Very comparable to Joe's Stone Crab or Carey's

Reviewed April 17, 2013

Most Canadian are familiar with this brand of Steakhouse and can attest to the great service offered by each and every Keg. As for the dozen or so Keg's that I have frequented over the years, the service and quality of food including the décor, has consistently impressed me. This location for instance is a great example of a location that caters to the clientele understanding that it is located on the airport's busy strip and that most of the patrons are out of towners. People want to go there and relax over a glass of wine and enjoy a good steak or seafood dish. I have never had a bad meal here, nor has the service ever been questionable. The staff are friendly and extremely helpful with not only the food menu but also the wine list. The Ravenswood wine is my pick for a good hearty Peppercorn Steak, The Zinfandel compliments not only the food, but also the Ambiance of the restaurant. Hats off to the Keg.