Best Western Plus Executive Inn
$249
$219
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewstoronto zoobreakfast roomscarborough town centrekeg restaurantwaffle makerpool and hot tubhot breakfastfridge and microwavesofa bedeasy accesswould stay here againyogurtbeds were comfortableexcellent stayfree breakfastfront desk staffrenovated room
Reviewed October 17, 2013

Economical, one block to the 401, and 10 minutes to the Toronto Zoo.
Good value for the money with clean rooms and helpful, friendly staff.
Only downfall was the wi-fi which was un-reliable in our room.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Timothy N, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2013

Dear Steve,
Thank you for your review. We’re glad you valued your stay with us. We are currently looking at different upgraded wifi options so stay tuned to our website and facebook page for updates. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

After staying at a Brampton Best Western I was so discourage that for the last 3 years I would not use Best Western hotels. I was visiting Scarborough and The Best Western Plus Executive Inn had the best reviews so I decided to give Best Western another try. Syed made my check in so easy, I have some health issues and he was so helpful with getting my luggage out of the car for me. Breakfast was very good, staff spend alot of time make sure the hot portion of the breakfast was hot and fresh. The lady was very hard at work keeping the room clean too. I stayed in room 119, I looked online and got amazing price and this room did not disappointed me. I call ahead and told Syed so my room was ready for me, I told staff about my health issue and they made sure I was on the ground floor. Only problem I had was with the vending machine, I was hungry and wanted something and I couldn't get my money to work in the machine. Gave up when to bed but I forgot to tell the hotel. Morning front did person was also very helpful. I had a good night sleep and I would recommend this hotel. Like to thank the staff for helping like a Best Western hotel again. Still wouldn't go back to Brampton unless it was under new management and renovated completly.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Timothy N, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for giving Best Western another chance. We’re so glad that we did not disappoint and ecstatic that Syed was able to help you. We always do our best to accommodate our guests and we thank you for recognizing our efforts. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

Hotel staff were very friendly and helpful and the accomodations were very nice. Room was very nicely decorated and very clean. No complaints here at all ! Would stay again and would recommend to others without hesitation.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Timothy N, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2013

Dear Guest,
We're glad you were very pleased with our hotel. Thank you again for your kind words about our staff. We hope to see you again on your next trip over.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

This was an amazing hotel. I was there for business and it was very close to the 401. The staff was very helpful and they were accomodating throughout Also there was free complimentary breakfast which was nice as it saved me a lot of money. The room was very nice and clean and the beds were very comfortable. The only advice I will add is that the bathrooms need a bit of remodeling as there were old spots all around the bathroom. Also, there needs to be a bigger workout facility. I was looking forward to hitting the gym but when I saw what was offered I pretty much turned back and went back to my room. Overall a great experience and I encourage all to come and visit!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Timothy N, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2013

Thank you so much for such kind words about our hotel. We hope we turned your business trip into a home away from home. We will definitely look into upgrading our bathrooms. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed September 30, 2013

The hotel was located right off the 401, which made it very convenient. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. The king suite was great for the night stay over, but would be small for an extended stay. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Guest,
I'm glad you appreciate the location of our hotel and that you've had a comfortable stay. We hope to see you again. For an extended stay, we think you might appreciate our Executive Queen room which is a lot more roomier and provides extra comfort for our extended stay guests.