“In search of the city's best burger”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Holy Chuck Burgers

Holy Chuck Burgers
Ranked #428 of 8,432 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: American, Fast Food, Canadian
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Midtown
Toronto, Canada
“In search of the city's best burger”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2014 via mobile

So on my journey to find my favourite burger I stopped here. Still not sure
in this health conscious world, why high end burgers and fries joints are popping up everywhere, but everyone loves a good combo. Good menu for burgers. Love the fries. They have great taste and texture. The burger was good but I was turned off by all the grease and soggy bun. The meat had good flavour but not something I haven't tasted before at competitors. Worth a visit but not the best.

Arlington
“One of the best hamburgers and amazing shakes”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2014

We are from Washington, DC, a place that is filled with hamburger centered restaurants. As a result, our standards are extremely high when visiting just another hamburger joint. In this case, our standards were well exceeded. The hamburgers had such an amazing flavor and I would definitely recommend ordered the caramelized onions with your burger. The shakes were amazing and I ordered the Nutella and Peanut Butter. If you are a tourist (like us), it definitely requires a little venturing out but we found it well worth it. In fact, we left a Blue Jays game early to get to this restaurant in time. Only thing I would criticize about this restaurant is that you have to order their deluxe speciality burger in order to get the "secret sauce." In addition, atmosphere is really basic and the place is kinda small. Otherwise, venture our like we did and prepare for some amazing memories in your mouth!

• Visited August 2014
Toronto, Canada
“Overrated”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2014

Why this place is rated so highly is beyond me. I've definitely had better, especially the price. Burgers are rather ordinary. The onion rings are clearly processed and pretty gross. Sides are small, too. Milkshakes are good, tho.

Burger places in Toronto leave alot to be desired.

All in all there are probably better burger places out there. We're done.

• Visited August 2014
2 Thank leeiab44
Miami
“Wow wow wow!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2014

This place is a cab ride from the city center but so worth it! the menu is original and creative (think burgers with grilled cheese buns, croissant burgers, burgers and nutella, and fries with nutella and ice cream and so much more). Everything is fresh and made in house. Do not leave without trying a shake! These things are the most amazing shakes you have ever tasted, literally!!! The truffle fries have fresh shaved truffle, not truffle oil. The onion rings were crispy and flavorful skinny rings. Everything was amazing. Definitely worth the cab ride to check it out.

Visited August 2014
Toronto
“Melt in your mouth burger!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

A buddy took me to the Woodbridge location and let me tell you...this is the Holy Grail of burger joints. Sure they have some unusual burgers and menu options and they are very pricey but when I first tasted the freshly ground meat in my burger, it was out of this world. The meat literally melted on your mouth it was so tender. The bacon on my burger and poutine was cooked just right and the grilled hot peppers were carefully selected so there were no nasty end pieces or big chunks.

The poutine was the Raging Bull Fries and that was a treat. Nice and spicy and good.

This was probably a 3000 calorie meal but it was worth it.