“Amazing”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: The Queensway
Reviewed December 9, 2018

We bought a dinner for four through Groupon and really enjoyed the food and the service. The pasta was wonderful, the sea bass melted in your mouth and the steak A1. The only thing that threw me was that we were taxed on the full price of the meal instead of the Groupon's discounted price, not sure why but will ask next time we decide to go back.

Date of visit: December 2018
6  Thank Darcy75

Reviewed December 1, 2018 via mobile

Came here with my family for a nice dinner out and found the food to be 'okay'. Unimpressed with the service we experienced: asked one of the meals to be packed up because it was way too much food. As we were leaving we asked our server where our takeaway was and the server said 'never heard you ask' even though we mentioned numerous times we will be taking the entire dish home. No apologies whatsoever. Unprofessional and a complete waste of our money.

Date of visit: December 2018
2  Thank oskiehatu
Reviewed November 30, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I have been there for the first time for an anniversary and we’ll definitely come back. All food was delicious and masterfully plated and the service exquisite. Prices are really good as well and if you get the groupon it’s even better. Highly recommend

Date of visit: November 2018
1  Thank AndreiB745
Reviewed November 11, 2018

We found this amazing groupon for Luci's for our anniversary.
We more more than happy to have discovered this hidden gem in our own backyard. The service was like no other-we were well taken care of. We did not feel we were treated any less (such as in other places) when you have a groupon. The food was delicious and authentically made. I would definitely go back again!!

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank Sandy2602
Reviewed November 6, 2018 via mobile

I would recommend Luci Restaurant, the food was delicious, service was very good and the dessert was yummy. That was my six visit to this restaurant and I would go back in a heartbeat. Cheers❣️

Date of visit: November 2018