“Delightful Wedding Rehearsal P{arty”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Luci Restaurant

Luci Restaurant
Ranked #108 of 8,443 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Etobicoke
Oakville, Canada
“Delightful Wedding Rehearsal P{arty”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2013

We recently reserved the private dining room at Luci for a wedding rehearsal party for 24 people. Everything was outstanding. Fern from Luci worked closely with us to plan the event and everything turned out perfectly. From the minute we walked in the door and ordered cocktails, the servers were very attentive. Everyone was served their meal at the same time, portions were large and food delicious. We had a pre-arranged menu with a main course selection of chicken, salmon, risotto or pasta. We had a light fruit desert which was great on its own and we also brought in our own special cake that the staff cut and served for us. We couldn't have been happier with the quality of the food and service for this special event.

• Visited July 2013

Barrie, Canada
“The best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2013

I happened to be lucky enough to visit Luci restaurant . I thought it was one of the best restaurant I ever went to. The service was excellent the people friendly. The food was perfect. I would definitely go again. For anyone that has not had the pleasure of visiting Luci's I would highly recommend it. The perfect place for dinner.

• Visited September 2013
Cobourg, Canada
“Perfection - food, service and atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2013

We were in Toronto visiting family and grandson suggested dinner at Luci's. What a treat! Everything was fantastic from appetizer, antipasta, entree to dessert. The service was remarkable, owner very warm and hospitable. Can't wait to go back - it was well worth the drive.

• Visited September 2013
Wichita, Kansas
“Warmth from every direction---food, servers and atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2013

After much discussion between the four women meeting for a collective birthday dinner we picked Luci. We're childhood friends on a weekend trip, in from various locations around the US, getting a short and long overdue break from husbands and kids.

With a call ahead reservation I was able to set up a special dessert sampler after dinner. The entire staff was magnificent--attentive but not overbearing. We felt like queens and left filled up on delicious food. My lamb chops and homemade gnocchi were exceptional. I didn't see many nibbles left on my dining companions' plates either!

I would 100% recommend this hidden gem. Hope to get back again soon.

• Visited August 2013
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
“Delicious Italian cuisine”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2013

Luci is a really nice place to eat especially if you like Italian cuisine. I was really amazed with the food and variety of good wines. Food was very tasty, well presented and seasoned. The service was excellent and very professional. It was for me the first time to eat there but not the last - definitely :) I and my friends are really impressed with this place.

• Visited August 2013