“Nicely Done!”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Etobicoke
Reviewed July 17, 2012

We purchased a WagJag coupon for this establishment and could not have been more then pleased. Most likely would give it 5* if we had been able to try the other entrees etc on their menu....next time for sure!!! Our wait staff and especially Vickki went above and beyond and was more then knowledgable!!!! She coined the gnocchi as "Pillows from Heaven" OMG pure heaven to us!!!! My husband adored his Veal Milanese. I had the ribeye and it was a tad over cooked, I'm a blue rare kind of woman....all that being said.....why didn't I order Italian???
Will definitely return to try their full menu, and highly, highly recommend it!!!
I/We would guarantee that you certainly won't be disappointed!!!!.

4  Thank CruiseWhere

Reviewed July 10, 2012

My wife and I visited Luci Restaurant on July 7th, 2012 using a WagJag Coupon. The chef offered a special menu including 4 course dinner with wine pairing which was exceptional.

Upscale decor and atmosphere, excellent service, wonderful food. Price was as per usual at a nicer restaurant, however the WagJag deal made it truly and exceptional value.

Will likely visit again with friends or colleagues and would highly recommend this beautiful little Italian restaurant.

3  Thank Derrick5555
Reviewed June 21, 2012

Went there for my birthday with the family. We selected it based on the reviews we read and it's overall ranking in Etobicoke. That was a big mistake. Clearly there are not enough reviews to form an accurate picture.

Overall I must say that the service was excellent and they had a small, but very interesting menu. There were four of us, and we each tried a different dish, and sampled each. I ordered a t-bone steak medium rare, and received it medium to well done, and although the plate was warm, the food was cold. Overall, two of us enjoyed our meals, the other two, not so much - only one of the four dishes was really tasty. The others were a bit disappointing, and certainly nothing special.

We also tried the deserts, and enjoyed them very much.

It's a good restaurant, but please don't go there expecting too much.

3  Thank LuvTheBeachTO
Reviewed May 29, 2012

A nice suprise on the Queensway. Very sophisticated decor, yet warm and inviting. The service was excellent and the food very good. Everything was fresh and properly seasoned. The portions were perfect for a 3 course lunch. I have not tried the dinner yet.

I was with a large group .We reserved for lunch, they are not usually open for lunch unless a group requests it. Everyone in our group enjoyed their food.The price was reasonable for a group around $30 for three courses, with coffee, taxes and tip included. Wine was extra.

I had the salmon which was done very well and I am picky about salmon. I tasted bits of others lunches and next time may try one of their pastas.

I do have to say that one or two people in the group found the pasta entres delicious but a little on the small side, however most found them perfect for a 3 course lunch. We do have to work after lunch!

2  Thank kid-budget
Reviewed May 17, 2012

My husband and I dined at Luci restaurant last night. The ambiance was very nice, the service excellent, the food superb. My husband ordered the sirloin steak, which was (I think) 12oz and wanted it well done. It was cooked perfectly. He finished it all, which is a rarity for him. I had the lamb and loved every bite. We will surely go back to Luci. Seems I have to try the gnocchi next time.

5  Thank Toronto-Retiree