“It was... well... ok.”

Cuisines: Portuguese
Neighborhood: East York
Neighborhood: East York
Reviewed November 5, 2012

The food was average, the atmosphere was average and the prices were .... unfortunately above average. I can't say it was bad, it just wasn't that good. The girls however LOVED it! I'm sure they would go back, but I wouldn't.

There are newer reviews for Nando's Flame-Grilled Chicken - Eglinton East

Reviewed August 9, 2012

I loved the taste of the peri peri chicken, however, for the price, the size was ridiculous. Like another reviewer said, my chicken was pretty 'bony.' The fries were delicious, crispy and not too oily or over-seasoned. I would have given Nando's a 5/5 if it were not for the serving size. The service was average. The cashier/hostess didn't seem too interested in her job but I didn't go there for the service, so that didn't matter much to me.

Reviewed June 7, 2012

Friendly staff for take out, chicken was juicey and tender and the corn on the cob was to die for!

1  Thank lyagirl
Reviewed December 3, 2011

We received a tiny piece of chicken. For the price we paid, I would expect a size piece of chicken that wasn't mostly bones. The vegetables amounted to a bowl of cooked onions and and a few unidentifiable vegetables, maybe peppers and slivers of carrot--but mainly just a bowl of onions! With such a skimpy meal, they could at least give one a roll. The washrooms were disgusting. We thought this might be a nice change from the usual Swiss Chalet but unfortunately--it was NOT. This was not sit-down service. You ordered at the counter and food was brought to your table.

1  Thank Countykat