“So. Much. Fun! And fantastic food!”
Review of SPiN Toronto

SPiN Toronto
Ranked #15 of 150 Fun & Games in Toronto
Reviewed March 30, 2014

This underground, just off King gem has been a place I have been wanting to check out since moving to Toronto.
For $34 an hour, you get a ping pong table and a bucket of balls, the ability to drink and eat and have fun while watching other tables' show their stuff.
We had a great time - the hour flew by!
We also ate while we where there - you can dine at a picnic table around your table, or a stand up table.
Ordering the chicken and waffles and deep-fried pickles, we didn't know what to expect but were beyond pleased. The chicken and waffles were not your typical deep fried heart-attack but displayed beautifully and drizzled with cranberry sauce and served with squash. The waffles tasted like turkey stuffing and the chicken was crispy but not deep-fried and battered. The pickles were like tiny disks, rather than spears and served with a delicious dip. The service was great, the music was great, we had a fantastic time - can't wait to go back!

Reviewed February 28, 2014

Spin is a fantastic alternative to the usual club/lounge/restaurant nightlife in Toronto. Who knew ping pong could be such fun! I hopped in on a Saturday night (very busy), grabbed a drink, and played some pong. It's a bit pricey but worth a unique experience.

Reviewed January 28, 2014

I love Spin! Its always my go to place for a relaxed fun time, with some solid good music, a great mix up of lounging and playing some ping pong and even just sipping on some drinks. Though it may be not make sense to become a member, unless you're a serious ping pong enthusiast, I think the prices per table are value for money. My favourite thing about this place is that it's so age friendly (depending on the hour) From grandparents to kids, its always a fun place for all.

1  Thank nehaaurora11
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Recently attended a private corporate vent here and had a great time. Was pleasantly surprised by the unique and creative bar food that was prepared for our group. Everything from fried chicken and waffles to pretzel bites and crab and jalapeño poppers and lamb sliders...topped off by warm desserts and bourbon and milk with cookies....calorie counting was out the window!

Great service and attentive staff made the evening a success for our company outing. Definitely look forward to going back and playing table tennis and having fun!

Reviewed July 8, 2013

I had my birthday here, on the weekend - and even though reserving 2 tables for 2 hours was a little pricey, it was COMPLETELY worth it!

The staff was friendly, the drinks were strong, and everyone had a great time playing. They even put some sparklers in the cupcakes I brought.

Love this place!