“Great food,worth the wait.”

Fratelli Village Pizzaria
Ranked #830 of 8,899 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Scarborough
Description: This is a nice restaurant bursting with charm with some of the tastiest italian food in Toronto. Fresh ingredients in all of their dishes and some of the best pizza in the city. A gem that is tucked away from the big city but worthy of admiration. A must try if you are looking for italian food and the wood fired oven for pizza's makes all of the difference.
Reviewed April 12, 2013

Finally got to eat at this very recommended establishment. Tried a couple of years ago on a Saturday at 5pm but was dismayed by the line-up out front at opening time of 5pm.
So I went this past Wednesday at 6pm with my father and the place was hopping.
We were greeted at the door by a extremely friendly and energetic host/owner and promised a table in 20 min. We were seated in 15 and were served by a waitress named Monica.
I ordered the chicken parmigiana and my father had the Veal Marsala.
The food came in a about 20 and it was fantastic.
The serving size was perfect and it tasted homemade just as good as my Italian in-laws would make.
This is a must attend for anyone looking for old fashioned Italian comfort food and very well-priced.
Each of our generous entrees were between $18-$20.
If you asked me if I had to to pick at last one negative I would say the place is quite small inside and crowded with not a lot of room between tables. But this can be overlooked by the quality of food and the friendly and welcoming staff. Just the way a great resteraunt should be run.
The staff seemed to know a lot of the regulars and it added to the cozy atmosphere. Just be prepared to wait for a table but the wait is worth it.

1  Thank grey0wl

Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

Went back last night and i am glad to see they are open again. My wife had the pasta and i had the ravioli. Tried to find a new place when they were closed due to the fire. I had no luck replacing this restaurant, the ambiance here is calm and serene so you can relax before eating your meal not like some other places where they are running all over and shouting out orders in the dining area. I am so glad they are back.

1  Thank Redskin1962
Reviewed March 1, 2013

Fratelli' is back in business!!!!! Going tonight!!!!
Always excellent food. Best wood oven pizza in the village.

1  Thank Jrbates61
Reviewed December 8, 2012

Thing's are looking good at fratelli's location.The store front is in and you can see work been done inside.Dosn't look like they will be opening for XMAS.Can't wait for there wood fired pizza and the vibe they brought to the area

5  Thank 410foody
Reviewed July 26, 2012

The food at Fratelli's is out of this world. The place is always busy but well worth the wait. Pizza and pasta dishes are fantastic. I am very picky about what I eat and I recommend Fratelli's to anyone who likes Italian food.