“The Burger was good - and it wasn't even the best thing on the menu!!!”
Review of The Burger Cellar

The Burger Cellar
Reserve with OpenTable
The Burger Cellar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #663 of 8,656 Restaurants in Toronto
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: North End
Toronto, Canada
“The Burger was good - and it wasn't even the best thing on the menu!!!”
Reviewed December 22, 2013

Came here for a work Christmas party after we finished playing trampoline dodgeball… thought it would be a great venue as it was casual, but we had high expectations on the food. The food delivered!

I started off with the Mint Chocolate Chip shake for $5.00. What a STEAL! It was DELICIOUS. I heard from my coworkers that the After 8 Milkshake (Crème de menthe, Crème de cacao, mint chocolate chip ice cream topped with crushed mint chocolate) was also fantastic for $9.00. One of the best shakes I've ever had… for under $10.00.

Then I split a Chili Cheese Fries and the Duck Poutine. The Duck Poutine was divine! Easily worth the $11.00 as duck is quite expensive. The Chili Cheese Fries were good (although not the best I've ever had).

Main course was the Posh Burger Prime for $17.00. It also was very good. The meat was a tad big on the dry side, but I was already pretty full from the shake and the duck poutine.

I'd definitely come back here again with my family/friends and would highly recommend it to anyone who's into the gourmet burger craze!

The ambience is fantastic and when I walked by the washroom, I noticed about 15 high-chairs for toddlers, so it's definitely kid friendly!

• Visited December 2013

“okay but pricey”
Reviewed November 8, 2013

Great service; prices high for being burger joint/ tuna salad good; veggie burger good-both over priced-so is wine menu

Visited September 2013
“Amazing Burgers!”
Reviewed November 8, 2013

I have never experience a burger the way I just have at the Burger Cellar. Excellent quality beef and the service were great and friendly. Definitely a neighborhood gem and I would highly recommend this place as a hang out with close friends.

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank Matt_W462
Brampton, Canada
“One Of The Best Burger Places Ever!”
Reviewed November 1, 2013

Wow! Was blown away with the quality of the food and the variety of menu items! Stopped in by chance and will definately keep this place as a favourite to venture off to.
Fantastic atmosphere and friendly service! Hamburger was beyond amazin'!~

• Visited November 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“More Then Just Burgers”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Went to The Burger Cellar the other night, what a great find. They have a nice patio outside and fabulous service. My wife and I shared the Tuna Tacos and Crispy Calamari to start, both were seasoned well and very succulent. She ordered the vegetarian burger which she hasn't stopped raving about and I had the Danforth Lamb Burger which I can't stop talking about!! Ha! All in all a great dinning experience with really good food. GO!!

• Visited September 2013