“A wonderful taste of Italy in Toronto”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Campagnolo

Campagnolo
Reserve with OpenTable
Campagnolo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #636 of 8,440 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Downtown
Toronto, Canada
“A wonderful taste of Italy in Toronto”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2014

My son and his girlfriend invited my husband and I to Campagnolo for my birthday and what a lovely way to celebrate! We sat at the Chef's table and not only were we entertained by the talented chefs but they created the best Italian food we have had in Toronto. We started with the burrata and roasted grapes which was spectacular and we shared four outstanding pasta dishes. The pasta which is made fresh daily and cooked to perfection was combined with the most delicious ingredients to create truly remarkable flavours. The pappardelle with mushrooms, the spaghetti the beet agnolotti - absolutely delicious. There is an impressive wine list, the service is top notch and to top off the evening truly delectable desserts. If you love the flavours of Italy be sure to dine at Campagnolo - you won't be disappointed.

• Visited July 2014

Vaughan, Canada
“Absolutely fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2014

This was our first time and can't wait to go back.
Fantastic meal! Great service!
We had the bone marrow and it was e best I've ever had. Everything was outstanding.
I love this place!!!!

• Visited July 2014
“Very good beginnings”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014

Usually we don't wait for almost 9 for supper but it was our daughters birthday and she is in her thirties so she's not interested in being home early Saturday night to watch a movie. Plus the reviews have been excellent. We start with perhaps the best, creamiest burrata on crusty bread with warmed grapes. It is an excursion to Italy in your mouth. Delicious does not begin to describe the texture, the taste. My husband orders the lamb sausage which he declares outstanding. Plus the waiter recommends Ontario peas and puréed carrots and they are sensational. The mains also made the mark with one small grievance, the spaghetti a la amatrica. The spaghetti was a touch too dente. Even 30-45 seconds would have made the dish perfect. The sauce that combines tomato, chilies, prosciutto is in deed perfect, smooth and tasty.. Others have pasta with squid and eggplant parmigiana, all highly recommended. What I found less than great was the budino with salted caramel. It was way too creamy and although I ate it all, I did not enjoy the overload of cream and almost immediately felt guilty for consuming a desert that I immediately felt was not that great,and overwhelmed by the liquid component. Still it was a lovely evening Inspite of slow drink service. Food was amazing.

• Visited June 2014
“Five course pairing/birthday fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

Everything about this evening was a success:)
Recommend by a friend for the seven of us to celebrate a birthday by attending a pairing. Outstanding!!
Firstly I loved the entire decor/vibe of the room:)
It was a very intimate gathering and every single person I chatted with was so lovely :)
All of the servers were all incredibly personable and we really loved (JP our server sorry if I got that wrong 8-( was really great !!(
The wine and the food was seriously unreal. Let's put it this way, we were all still talking about it the next morning:):)

Thank you for the wonderful experience, our group of friends will now have a great memory of our adventures in Toronto together:)

Can not wait to come back. Thankyouthankyou

-Genene

“A wonderful night out”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2014

My family had a couple of occasions coinciding last weekend -- our son's graduation and my mother's birthday. We were looking for a place that was upscale and memorable yet relaxed and friendly. On our son's suggestion we picked Campagnolo and were not disappointed.

We loved the decor and the extensive wine list that made everyone just settle in and enjoy the night right away. We had a large party and The Chef's Table Experience was suggested to us.
It was a wise choice. the food was creative, plentiful and brought to the table at the right pace. I also thought that it was done well and pleased both young and older diners in our group.

The service was lovely and the the small dessert provided a right finishing touch after a big meal.

• Visited June 2014