“Will not return”

Ranked #2,956 of 8,569 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Midtown
Description: Welcome to Hey Lucy, Authentic wood burning oven, hand stretched pizza, fresh pasta, great patio, casual pizzeria and bar, great music, popular weekend brunch and of course our famous Wednesday night martini feature... Our concept is built around a lot of things the most important is you and how we look after you as a guest. We offer authentic wood burning oven pizza from pizza ovens that are hand made in Italy, we use only DOP tomatoes for our made on site pizza sauce. Our Martini menu has over 20 selections and the great part is they're only $4.49 Every Wednesday. 440 Bloor Street West - in the heart of the Annex This location that opened in December of 2009 offers a fantastic west facing street level patio and trendy new decor with great wood burning oven Pizza. Our bar features HD flat screen TVs with all the sports events, a great draft beer selection and don't miss our weekend brunch feature. Casual dress, watch the game at the bar, family dining, late nite date night, chill on the huge patio.
“Will not return”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

We decided to try this place out on a Friday night. We ordered a salad and were given the wrong one. We told the waitress that it was incorrect and she came and corrected it. Being a lover of tomato and boccaccini cheese (a take on the Italian Caprese) salad, I noticed that the mozzarella cheese was dry and that made the salad less enjoyable for me. Afterwards, we ordered the main course and my husband did not receive what he ordered.The staff again corrected their mistake and they did provide us with complimentary drinks. The food was ok. However, for this quality food, the restaurant is too overpriced. I had a pasta which was plain and nothing special. My husband said he thought his pizza was flavorless and tasted like eating rubber. The atmosphere was ok except for the fact that we were given a table at the back of the restaurant where the waitresses were complaining about the customers on the patio in loud voices and occasionally using inappropriate language. Overall, we will not be going back,

• Visited August 2012

Toronto, Canada
“Will not go back again ~”
Reviewed August 11, 2012

The restaurant don't allow customer to seat where we want to seat, even when the restaurant is pretty empty!!!!!!!!! Food is ok.. .. service is so so..... just don't spend money there

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Gabriella G
“Will not go back”
Reviewed July 21, 2012

I have been going to this restaurant since it opened several years ago. The food and service have always been just "ok" - it is a diner after all - but on the last two occasions the food has been bad and the service worse. The last time we went, it took 5mins. to see menus. After we ordered, our server clearly forgot to enter our food order so, after a 20mins. wait, I had to ask her to check on our food; she never even explained what happened. I ordered the Chicken Alfredo, which was disgusting: oily w/tough meat. My daughter had the chicken fingers. The server did not check on our table once, did not refill water glasses, or anything. Even for Lucy's, this was bad service! I won't be going back.

1 Thank MaraInTO
Sheringham, Norfolk, UK
“Didn't have a pizza!”
Reviewed June 26, 2012

We came across this restaurant by chance and were not disappointed. We both had an excellent pasta dish plus delicious ice cream dessert. The local beer was also good.

• Visited June 2012
Buffalo Grove, Illinois
“Fabulous service & food!”
Reviewed May 27, 2012

I was in Toronto for a long weekend, and met up with one of my good friends here for dinner. We randomly chose this place because we were downtown and my friend (a GTA native) had heard great things about it. We were not disappointed! My friend and I each ordered a pizza and we split the Hazelnut Pizza dessert. I cannot remember the exact name of the desert but it was unbelievable! Easily one of the best desserts I've ever eaten. The pizzas were also very good and the service was great. We sat there for over 3 hours (since my friend and I don't get to see each other often, we had a lot to catch up on), and not once did we feel rushed. In fact, we felt very welcome, and our server checked in often to make sure we were ok.

I would recommend this place to anyone passing through town, and who's looking for great service and a great meal.

• Visited May 2012