“Mmmmmm!!!!!”

The Keg Steakhouse + Bar Mansion
Reserve with OpenTable
The Keg Steakhouse + Bar Mansion is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #34 of 9,135 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed August 31, 2012

The keg is a staple in Toronto, but the Keg mansion is su ch a great experience! Make sure you read the story about the mansion, it is very interesting. Not only do you get a great meal but you are eating in a historic building! The filet is amazing.

Reviewed August 27, 2012 via mobile

The atmosphere was truly spectacular. The steak was perfectly cooked and melted in your mouth! It's a must see restraunt

Reviewed August 26, 2012

my husband and I went The Mansion for a birthday celebratory dinner on Aug 25th and had an excellent meal. Sarah our server was attentive and helpful and I give her a great compliment as it was busy and she was able to maintain all her customers orders with a friendly smile.The food was delivered in a timely matter and was hot and tasty.Another matter I must comment on is the incredible service we received from all the the people we encountered.We went in the back way, through the kitchen, because I am in a wheelchair due to breaking my ankle. We didn't have to wait for a table and the kitchen staff all had smiles and I got to see how clean the kitchen was.My only regret is I wasn't able to explore the beautiful mansion.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

Located along main street in the chty of Toronto to be easy to access by car. The large space and the chair are make us really relax to eat and drink. Not only fruitful beef but also exellent Niagara wine are served to enjoy the real Canadian food.

Reviewed August 14, 2012

We enjoyed our relaxing dinner. My friend had allergies to seafood and they took great care to make sure her food was not cross contaminated. The staff (all but one due to a personal issue we later found out) was EXTREMELY friendly and knowledgeable about the building's history. Beautiful rooms, great tasting food with perfect portions and an amazing staff. Will definitley go back again!