Best Western Plus Travel Hotel Toronto Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
1,104 results
All reviewsshuttle serviceattached restaurantbest westernsfree shuttleboiled eggscomplimentary breakfastroom was cleanon site restaurantan overnight staypark and flyrecommend this hotelyogurtnext morningfront desk staffenjoyable stayone night staywould definitely stay here again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 13, 2011

I used this hotel for overnight between planes. Room was clean, reasonably appointed and bed was comfortable. Next door is a good Italian restaurant which was handy so I did not have to look for a place to eat. Continental breakfast was included and was satisfactory, nothing special but did the trick when you just want to eat and get back to the airport quickly. Staff friendly, check-in and out prompt. Close to the airport with good shuttle service.
I will stay here again when I have to stay near the airport.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo
AKabir, General Manager at Best Western Plus Travel Hotel Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2011

Dear “Clean, good value”,

I appreciate that you took the time to share your comments regarding your recent stay at our hotel. As you mentioned, our location is convenient for airline travelers and our complimentary amenities such as airport shuttle service and complimentary breakfast create a hassle free experience for our guests. Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. We look forward to accommodating you at your next visit to Toronto.

Reviewed December 11, 2011

Went in December 2011, all good, nothing to complain about. I would just advise that it is more like a business hotel than a warming welcome. Don't get me wrong, staff is polite!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple

Dear “Great service, nothing to complain about”,

As you indicated in your comments, our location is in the Mississauga / Toronto Airport corporate area. This location is convenient for Airport travelers, those that wish to stay just outside of the busy downtown and our corporate guests.

All of my staff works very hard to provide the best quality of service to our guests making each and every stay memorable. I appreciate it that you took the time to share your comments. It is my hope that you will stay with us again.

Reviewed December 9, 2011

My spouse and I recently did a Sleep, Park and Fly at this hotel. It was clean, staff was pleasant and the shutle service was good. We found it convenient to the 401 and a great deal for out-of-towners who would like to be near the airport the day of their flight. We stayed the night, got a shuttle to and from the airport and left our car on-site for the week. We would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple

Dear “Good Stay”,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments regarding your recent stay with us. I am happy that you were able to experience and appreciate our complimentary amenities as well as our convenient location. I do hope that you will come and stay with us again.

Reviewed November 28, 2011

This Best Western hotel is one of the nicest we have stayed at. Included with the room was the shuttle to and from the airport, breakfast for 2 and friendly staff. I would highly recommend it!

Room Tip: choose a room away from front desk, tends to be noisy.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
AKabir, General Manager at Best Western Plus Travel Hotel Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2011

Dear “clean, modern and good value”,

I am glad you were able to experience some of the complimentary amenities included with our rooms. My staff works very hard to make each and every guest’s experience memorable.

Thank you for your comments and recommendation regarding your recent stay at our hotel. I really appreciate that you took the time to share your experience with other travelers.

Reviewed November 28, 2011

Let me begin by stating this is a good review. Let me also say, even though the attention to detail and what seems like endless upgrading and renewal for the rooms, general areas and reception; I am very impressed with the results.

I have never been dissapointed in the lenghts the staff will go too, the reason i chose this hotel from the other 10 in the area was I was greeted with a warm smile, which may I add even after 2 years of weekly stays is still the case; I still feel they really care. In a recent illness i had the hotel staff were concerned and sought after my health more than all others, what a great experience. Well done!

Room Tip: stay at the back of the building, 2nd and 3rd floors.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business

Dear “2011 Review”,

I would like to thank you for sharing your comments with other travelers. I appreciate that you took the time out of your busy schedule.

We work very hard to provide the best in customer service to all of our guests including our long term guests, such as yourself whom have become members of our Best Western family. We are happy to see you back on your feet again and gracing us with your positive attitude and cheery disposition each week.