“Horrible”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Description: Whether you come for a favourite meal or love trying new and trendy dishes, Milestones is all about great food without the pretension. Serving lunch, dinner and weekend brunch, there's something for everyone. Make sure to try our signature drink, the Original Bellini when you stop by.
“Horrible”
Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

I went to milestones with a friend but wanted some tea prior to eating, the waitress brought me a tea cup with ridiculous red lipstick stain on it and was rude on top of it.. Needless to say I got the hell out of there I would never ever eat there again.

• Finnish first
Toronto, Canada
“Dinner after the Theatre”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

On Jan 21st my Daughter and I went to the Theatre to see an afternoon show. We decided to have dinner at Milestones on Younge and Dundas. It was a little bit early for dinner which was good for us, We we greeted and Seated very quickly.
Our Server was also very prompt, she was very helpful with our choice a wine and was able to answer our questions.
We got our wine right away, the choices on the menu were very good, the menu explained the dishes quite nicely. The pricing is a little higher, but we knew that going in so it wasn't an issue
We ordered our apps and our main courses at the same time.

We got our apps in a very timely manner, the resturant was now starting to fill up, but nothing changed with our service. The Server was extremely pleasant, and was never far away if we needed anything.
Dinner was served and the portions were quite heathly.

We did not have room for deserrt.

All and all it was a great dinner, only made better with the company of my daughter.

• Visited January 2013
Mississauga, Canada
“Bellini's are the best”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I've dined here several times and every time the service is good but the quality of the food not always the best. I ordered a salad with chicken and this was delicious but my husband ordered the fish and it was cold and not very flavorfull. I really enjoy their spicy chicken wings and their Bellini's are the best in the city.

• Visited January 2013
Toronto
“Relaxing dining”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

Loved the mushroom soup, the cheesecake, and the Marcus James Malbec! The grilled salmon was cooked just right, but the rice was dry, the carrots and green beans undercooked and flavorless. Service was excellent. (Yonge and Dundas)

Visited January 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Limited Gluten Free options - menu needs udpating”
Reviewed January 18, 2013

I've dined here many times over the years. I feel like the menu needs an uplift. They recently changed the menu but unfortunately removed almost all the dishes that were gluten free. They don't seem to be able to accomodate any variations to the menu & the gluten free options are limited, leaving dining an unenjoyable experience.

Visited June 2012