“Decent Burger, phenomenal fries!”
Review of Five Guys

Five Guys
Ranked #1,039 of 8,569 Restaurants in Toronto
Neighborhood: Scarborough
Description: I have read great reviews for Five Guys Burgers but I have to say in my opinion their burgers are disgusting. Before the lynch mob tears down my front door, here is what I tasted there:I got their regular burger with lettuce, tomato and grilled onions, with a dash of mustard. I saw the guy "grilling" burger on a pan and pushing down on it with all his weight. The burger arrived with two patties. I hate that, because of all the grease the burgers keep in slipping out of the buns. It was disgustingly greasy, wet and all mushed up, buns were wet from all the grease and the burger was oozing grease all over to the other side of my fingers. Have I complained about the grease enough? The fries were ok but again they were overly greasy. The burger tasted like overly fatty low quality steak from a roadside diner in the middle of nowhere, and it had burnt fat smell. After two bites I threw away the entire thing, fries and all. That thing cost me almost 14 dollars and the only thing I enjoyed was the drink because it washed away the taste of Five Guys burger.
Canada
“Decent Burger, phenomenal fries!”
Reviewed June 4, 2012

The burgers are ok, but nothing to write home about, good selection of toppings, quick service, but what really impressed me were those fries! Omg so delicious! As this was my first time i have realized what to do next time, my husband and i each got a little burger, small fries and small drink, next time we will each get a small burger, share fries (they dump a huge scoop of fries in the bag after putting your portion in) and share a drink (free refills) so it will be more econonmical and far less waste.

Ontario
“A Cheeseburger To Die For!”
Reviewed March 27, 2012

OMG These burgers are out of this world-tasty,juicy and just a delight! I went to the Newmarket location off green lane/young st and it is amazing.I'm totally going back.Cheap and tasty will make this a favorite haunt of mine.

• Visited March 2012
“American sized portion without comprising taste.”
Reviewed January 6, 2012

Favorite burger chain in the GTA.

Toronto, Canada
“Good fast food.”
Reviewed January 4, 2012

Order 1 fries for two people, there will be enough. Fast service.

Ontario
“Awesome burger!”
Reviewed January 3, 2012

The burger was extremely juicy and very tasty. I didn't know that the "regular" burger is actually a double. Next time I will just order a "little" burger as it is a single patty. Two burgers, one fries and two drinks came to $30! Yikes, expensive for fast food but it was really good. They also have peanuts in the shell that you can munch on for free while waiting for your burger to be cooked fresh.

Visited December 2011