“Reasonable price for good foods ”
Review of Taftan Kabab

Taftan Kabab
Ranked #5,578 of 10,297 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Persian
Neighborhood: North York
Neighborhood: North York
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

I am a regular customer of Taftan Kabab, most of time for take out. Ask for ”Tahdig” which is coming sometime free with food, especial and delicious.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed July 10, 2018

This is not a luxury restaurant in Toronto. It's inside an area full of Chinese restaurants. You can find better options in terms of service and seating area.
The quality of food is not bad. It worth to check it only if you are close to it.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed October 11, 2016

I had noticed this place having walked by in the neighbourhood, it had a small outdoor patio with brisk business at lunch. One day my wife and I decided to try it. My wife had the Combo #5 Chicken Kebab with salad and I had the Salari (ground meat and chicken with rice and salad). Chicken kebab was tasty, fresh, and plentiful. The ground meat was flavourful and the chicken was fine. Portions were good.

Indoors the seating is counter-only and it could have used some cleaning. While the meal was average, we don’t plan on returning since there are better options close by.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed September 11, 2016

It is small restaurant and good for take out . family packages have a good price and all the foods comes with salad.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed February 29, 2016 via mobile

I bought the same food I had bought from this location not even a month ago and realized the price menu had increased more than 20%. I was heard that the owner had become a millionaire by running those restaurant but I didn't know until today people like me are the reason he is getting rich and rich. Pretty much I should have blamed myself for the food price increase not the owner.

Date of visit: February 2016