“Overpriced”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Seating
Toronto, Canada
“Overpriced”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Would not return. Go to heros burger much better food and price ;) we paid $50 for 2 combos. Thought this would be the best burgers... But only disappointed.

Visited September 2012

Toronto, Canada
“Yummy burgers and milkshakes!”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

We had cheeseburgers and two gourmet milkshakes - everything was superb! Our server was helpful and quick, no issues. We didn't see anyone on roller skates though, which we were kinda hoping for! But, all in all, it is a great place to eat.

Visited March 2013
Burlington, Ontario
“Tasty Food”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

I have to say that I was surprised by Johnny Rockets. It's decor is inspired by a 1950's diner and the waiters were there with a smile. The food was all American and I have to say the food was well prepared and tasted gooood!.

The price of the meals are on par with most restaurants that were burgers and fries but worth the money.

The service overall was very efficient. If you want a quick meal that isn't in the food court then Johnny Rockets fits the bill

Visited March 2013
gravenhurst
“Good Service, Ok food”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We had dinner at Johnny Rockets and we enjoyed ourselves, but don't feel I have to return. Both my daughter and I got belly aches from the chocolat milk shakes, you would think that if they charge that kind of money for them they would make them the old fashion way with real icecream, not from a machine.
The burgers and fries where ok, but nothing to rave about...lots of restaurants could beat them no problem.
Decore was fun and perhaps a different meal would be good, but their signature items where more than a little disappointing.

• Visited January 2013
mx3man123
“Overpriced average food.”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

My wife and I ate this this restaurant today for lunch. We didn't want too much food as we were going out for dinner. The manager off the store was very zealous and eager for us to sit and order. It's designed like a 50's diner, cute I guess. We ordered a clubhouse sandwich with fries to share between us and we each for a pop. Restaurant was dead, one other couple in there. Our food came out promptly. Food was just OK, half the fries were cold. The waiter that brought out the food took a small plate and made a smiley face with ketchup, really corny. I heard the manager ask the waiter/cook if he put a smiley face on our plate, he said he did but manager came over to make sure he did, that was kind of odd. This place is WAY over priced. For one clubhouse sandwich and fries and 2 pop it was $23.49 plus of course we tip and were into almost $30 for a lunch we shared. We won't be back.

• Visited January 2013