“The niose of billiard balls within the restaurant clashes with the high quality food and service.”
Review of Olio

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Etobicoke
Cross street: Atwell
Transit: Our closest major intersection is located at Dixon and Atwell/Skyway. Buses that stop in front of the Sheraton Toronto Airport Hotel 801 Dixon Road: 58 Malton (east/west on Dixon, and the 112C via Kipling Station (Skyway/Atwell)
Description: Here at Olio we believe the key to great cuisine lies in its simplicity. We use this philosophy as an inspiration for all our dishes: seasonal, local ingredients prepared in a style that will bring out their natural flavours. Organic produce and meats, as well as fish from sustainable fisheries and environmentally sound aquaculture farms, have been chosen to complement this philosophy. We invite you to join us for a great meal.
Reviewed August 24, 2012

Amazing food and service!! Served by Jahangir who was attentive in making sure our tables were cleared and wine glasses were not empty. Very pleasant server. Oysters were the best we have tasted. I ordered the ravioli ... It was superb!!! BUT!!!.... The background noise of screaming children and billiard table inside the restaurant with the crashing of the balls left me not wanting to come back. If you want great food, noise and a pricey bill then this is a place for you. As for me, I loved the food but the unpleasant atmosphere was not worth the cost. Perhaps if I were to come back, I would dress in jeans and have a pop instead.

Reviewed August 2, 2012

I travel To Mississauga every year and I am able to visit my cousin when I go. My cousin Kasha took me to Olio's at the Sheraton and we enjoyed a three course meal for only $15.00 each. This was part of the summerliscious program they have for qualifying restaurants. The meal was fantastic! I had the rainbow trout and it was beautifully cooked and yummy! The presentation was great as well and the waiter couldn't do enough for us. I can't remember what my cousin had but she loved it. I highly recomend this place to anyone looking for great dining.

Reviewed April 23, 2012

The Valentine's menu was great. The scallops and chicken dinners we had were fantastic.
Not your typical hotel restaurant!
You would expect to find this quality of restaurant downtown, not in a hotel!
Highly recommended for date night.

Reviewed April 10, 2012

Very good menu, the steak and oysters are perfectly prepared!

Reviewed February 22, 2012

Almost lost the Anniversary weekend in the traffic, congestion, unknown directions, parking ticket after coming out from the movies....we were like "The Out Of Towners" and then we get to our hotel to find a lineup snaking through the lobby since a flight was cancelled due to severe weather and we cannot even see the desk to cancel (called from the house phone). Proceeded to Sheraton, collapsed in Olio..only patrons there and the server rescued the night..and all our memories. Exquisite food, good wine, privacy, each other back in place we had set out to be. Thank you.

1  Thank Esther1075