“Awesome - do not miss it!”

Toronto Bicycle Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
$68.84*
and up
Toronto Islands Morning Bike Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Explore Toronto by bike! Fun, easy, safe and entertaining tours for visitors and locals alike. We also offer bike rentals for self guided sight-seeing. Our exciting guided bicycle tours showcase the different sides of Toronto - from the scenic parks and historic neighbourhoods to the hum of downtown and our evolving waterfront. Throughout your ride you'll hear entertaining stories of the people and events - both past and present - that have shaped our city. Our rides are great for everyone, including families, visitors and students. Tours include bicycle, helmet, water, snacks, lunch (on full day tours) and a tour guide - of course! Whether you want to maximize the amount of Toronto that you experience, want to learn a whole lot about what is behind our city, or just want to have a great time, come and tour with us!
Coatesville, Pennsylvania
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Awesome - do not miss it!”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Really great way to see and learn the history of the city! Andrea was a fantastic tour guide - fun, personable, informative with a great sense of humor. Abe (our sweeper and picture-taker) was also full of information, had a great time chatting with him and learned a lot. We did the heart of downtown tour on the first day we arrived, which helped us figure out what we wanted to see during the rest of our trip. Our kids (son 17, daughter 15) weren't very interested in doing the biking, but afterwards were glad that we did. Was especially proud of my daughter, who doesn't bike much, but handled the streetcar tracks with ease thanks to the tips provided by Andrea! Was a bit pricey, as I had initially planned on doing a different tour each day, but it was well worth it. If we get back to Toronto, I will definitely do another tour with these guys, they were great! Thanks Andrea, Abe, and Terrence!

1 Thank Brian S

• Korean first
  • Turkish first
Orlando, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“BEST TOUR YOU CAN GET AND A WORKOUT TO GO ALONG WITH IT”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

I rode with Terrence 2 days straight, once in the afternoon for the city tour and the next day on the Toronto Islands in the evening. Quite the historian of Toronto and an entertainer. The vantage points he gave us for photographs are priceless and I truly can't wait to return to Toronto. He gave me a better tour than I could have imagined and I got a ton of exercise to go with it. I hope on my next trip that I can do the entire citywide tour.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank geruman23
Taipei
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great ride, great service!”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

I was looking for a tour around the city when I came up this recommendation from numerous websites including TripAdvisor (#2 ranked at that time). I only had one full day in the city, so I took the Heart of Downtown AND the Island Twilight tour both in the same day. What's more nuts was that I had a flight to catch 3 hours after the tour!

Terrence was great throughout the entire tour (x2) and even helped me grab a cab to the airport. He was patient with everyone, and gave good insight on the buildings and history of the city of Toronto. He also was very prepared with water, snacks, night lights, reflective vests, and even insect repellents for the Island tour. The bikes also were nice hybrids that were comfortable to ride on the road and on the grass.

I definitely recommend this for anyone who enjoys biking, and wants to discover more of the city.

2 Thank hyakamaru
Washington, DC
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Toronto Islands tour - pricey but high quality”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

The tour may seem a bit pricey compared to the fares you get in Europe, for example, but the quality is also much higher. The bikes are awesome. I wouldn't mind buying a bike like that for use back at home. The tour guide provides you with whatever you may need on the ride - water, snacks, bug repellent, answers questions, takes pictures. Our group was only four people, which also was awesome.

The whole tour is very professional, safe, thought through and planned out. The ride is easy but the great part about it is that you actually get to ride your bike for relatively long stretches at a time, so it is not just ride-stop-ride-stop every few minutes.

The views from the island are great (see pics attached).

3 Thank Mangustena
ireland
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Must do tour”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

If you want to see hidden and tourist parts of Toronto do this tour . It was the highlight of our visit and we learnt so much about the city and saw the places worth going back to explore . Our tour guide was knowledgable and fun thanks for a great afternoon

1 Thank irelandliz