“Great way to see TO”

Toronto Islands Morning Bike Tour
$73.56*
Toronto Islands Evening Bike Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Explore Toronto by bike! Fun, easy, safe and entertaining tours for visitors and locals alike. We also offer bike rentals for self guided sight-seeing. Our exciting guided bicycle tours showcase the different sides of Toronto - from the scenic parks and historic neighbourhoods to the hum of downtown and our evolving waterfront. Throughout your ride you'll hear entertaining stories of the people and events - both past and present - that have shaped our city. Our rides are great for everyone, including families, visitors and students. Tours include bicycle, helmet, water, snacks, lunch (on full day tours) and a tour guide - of course! Whether you want to maximize the amount of Toronto that you experience, want to learn a whole lot about what is behind our city, or just want to have a great time, come and tour with us!
London, Canada
4 attraction reviews
“Great way to see TO”
Reviewed July 27, 2012

The bicycle tour of downtown Toronto is a great way to see the city, and I think it has well earned all the positive reviews it has on TripAdvisor. Andrea, my tour guide, was very knowledgeable and kept me entertained for the afternoon. She quickly dissipates any apprehension you may have of riding a bike through the city. Nice bike as well.

• Korean first
  • Turkish first
Atlanta, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fantastic intro to Toronto”
Reviewed July 22, 2012

Bike tours are one of the best ways to see any new city - especially, as it turns out, Toronto. My family of five (two adults, two young adults and one teenager) only had two days to spend in the city, and Rick (our guide) took us through the major highlights of the city in a relaxed but fun bike ride. Rick had vast knowledge of the city and was a very interesting narrator. Our family was at varying levels of fitness but the ride was not strenuous for any of us - Toronto is a pretty flat city. All in all, I can't think of a better way to see Toronto - we had a blast, saw a lot, and learned a ton. I cannot recommend this tour enough.

Stowe, Vermont
“No better way to begin your visit to Toronto!”
Reviewed July 22, 2012

Just from reading the reviews on Trip Advisor, I could already tell that Toronto Bicycle Tours was going to be good, but it was so much more than that! We loved-loved-loved it! Rick, our guide, was incredibly knowledgeable. The whole trip was a rolling history lesson, a fascinating narrative giving us a great overview of the city in a way that we never expected. We covered a tremendous amount of territory, but never felt like it was too strenuous. Rick showed us wonderful contrasts between old and new, explaining how it all came to be. We visited some roads less traveled, riding through alleys in Chinatown only to emerge in a dramatically different neighborhood a few pedal strokes away. Best introduction to a city we've ever had. Give it a try - no way you will be disappointed.

Toronto, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I rediscovered my own city”
Reviewed July 20, 2012

I can't imagine a better way to discover or rediscover the city. I live and work in Toronto, and I went to accompany friends from out of town and to get a little exercise. I was surprised at how much I learned. The downtown tour was a perfect combination of new and old with an underlying historical narrative. Rick's knowledge and passion for both history and the city itself is clear, as other reviews have stated. As a Torontonian, few of the areas were new to me (with the exception of some hidden court yards, alleyways and new development on the waterfront), but to see them strung all together in a four hour tour made me realize how much there is to see in my own city. And there were some stretches that I have been by a thousand times without really seeing. I highly recommend this tour for tourists and Torontonians alike. The bikes were new, comfy and well maintained, and water and snacks were provided. As a tourist, I think it is a perfect way to get acquainted with the city at the beginning of a visit, so you can return to spend more time at some of the highlights.

1 Thank Joanne J
“Given we only had two days in Toronto, the bike tour was a great way to experience the city.”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

Traveling with my husband, an eleven year old and a fifteen year old, it is virtually impossible to find something for everyone. The bike tour was a great way to bridge the gap. My husband and I were extremely pleased with Rick's overall historical and cultural perspective of the City. Later in the day I was happy to hear both of my kids' recalling certain facts or details of our earlier trip, both clearly having experienced a memorable ride.