“Two wheels are better than four (Toronto Bicycle Tour)”

Toronto Bicycle Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Explore Toronto by bike! Fun, easy, safe and entertaining tours for visitors and locals alike. We also offer bike rentals for self guided sight-seeing. Our exciting guided bicycle tours showcase the different sides of Toronto - from the scenic parks and historic neighbourhoods to the hum of downtown and our evolving waterfront. Throughout your ride you'll hear entertaining stories of the people and events - both past and present - that have shaped our city. Our rides are great for everyone, including families, visitors and students. Tours include bicycle, helmet, water, snacks, lunch (on full day tours) and a tour guide - of course! Whether you want to maximize the amount of Toronto that you experience, want to learn a whole lot about what is behind our city, or just want to have a great time, come and tour with us!
Reviewed July 11, 2012

My brother & I did the bike tour during our very short stay in Toronto, it was a great way to see the sights of the city. Our two guides (I think her name was Andrea & Seven) were extremely friendly & gave us an insight into the different sites we visited putting everything into context. One rode at the front & the other at the back ensuring we were always safe & comfortable which was great for me as I hadn't ridden a bike in years!
I highly recommend this bike tour for any visitor or even people who live in the city!

2  Thank Marianne1977-London

Reviewed July 9, 2012

I have always done the hop on and off bus tours when visiting new places, but decided to give the bike tour a go, and I'm very glad that I did! Very knowlegable guides, and a lovely team to deal with. The tour was very well paced for someone who is not exactly in good shape, and would be easy for all abilities to follow. I learnt a lot about Toronto and it's history, and was able to see a lot of places I wouldn't have found for myself by just walking around with a map. I also had the added bonus of learning information you don't find in guide books. I was also lucky enough to extend the tour slightly and visit the University campus, which was a bonus. If you are at all concerned about riding round on the city streets, don't be, in my experience, drivers were considerate, and I always felt very safe. I will definately seek out this kind of tour in the future and recommend that you take a trip with Toronto Bicycle Tours. Thanks for a great day!

4  Thank JoanneG222
Reviewed July 5, 2012

I always like to explore a new city on bicycle. Just the right speed and you can stop anywhere to take a picture or to listen to what your guide knows about that particular spot. Although Toronto is a city very familiair to me, I still learned a lot about the different areas. I had been away 20 years, so a lot had changed in the meantime. My guide, Andrea, was very pleasant and accomodating, the bicycle was in perfect order and the route took us all through the downtown area and places like The Brewery, Chinatown and everything in between. Aparently there is no minimum number of participants as I was the only one this time. Great trip!

2  Thank StanAlmere
Reviewed June 25, 2012

I do a bike tour in practically every city I visit. My experience in Toronto with Terry and Toronto Bike Tours was one of the best. He is incredibly knowledgable. I learned Canadian history, Ontario and Toronto history, and even learned how to fix a flat tire . We biked through many neighborhoods, saw small "out of the way" places I never would have found, and saw the major highlights of the city too. The 4 1/2 hours flew by, and I would have loved to see more. The bike was nicer than my own bike at home, and well maintained. Most importantly, Terry was a wealth of knowledge about all things Canadian. I give this tour 6 stars, on a ranking of 1-5.

Jim, (Chicago)

2  Thank James C
Reviewed June 25, 2012

I was somewhat skeptical about how cool this tour would be, and I must say I could not have been more impressed! Our guide was exceptionally knowledgeable about Toronto and its history, and the tour was well thought-out and just the right amount of time.

Great details, and things you would never know about Toronto without growing up in the area.

I highly recommend the tour, and I recommend taking it early on during your stay in Toronto; it will be very helpful in orienting you to the city, plus your guide will be able to recommend activities and places to hang, eat, shop, etc.

If I could rate this 6 stars, I would.

Dave