“Christmas Yule Log Class”

Le Dolci Foodie Studio
More attraction details
Owner description: Le Dolci - Located in downtown Toronto our goal is to bring fun, foodie education to the city. Join us for sweet classes including: cupcake, cake pops, cake and cookie decorating classes. We also teach classes on how to create deliciously Parisian macarons, RAW cupcakes, truffles, and more! Classes are two hours, hands-on & full of icing sugar fun!Participants leave with a sweet parcel of their creations as a tasty souvenir of the experience.
Reviewed June 9, 2014

Wow! I had soooo much fun in
this class. I can't bake to save my life, but the Le Dolci team walked me through the process and I had an amazing result. My Yule Log was the centrepiece of the holiday dinner. I was very proud of what I did with the team's guidance. Thanks!

Reviewed June 4, 2014

This is great foodie studio in the heart of Toronto. I recently did the pie class and it was so much fun. The chef was knowledgeable, the studio space is really cool and our pies turned out perfectly. The pastry chef showed us that it is not that complicated to master a great pie crust! I will be back. I'm sorry that I missed the farmer's market class...next time!

Reviewed June 4, 2014

I visit my friend who lives in Toronto, and she took me to this cooking class.
I liked the ingredients they provided us, and I really appreciate about their instruction with easy English for me. I'm from South Korea, I don't speak very good English, thanks again for caring!!!!!:-)
Also the class was FUN, friendly and laughing all the time.
I have good memories to take back to Korea. :D
I was so happy with my apple pie, now I don't need to go bakery to buy haha. It was super delicious!!
Also they gave us tips to look around city that only local people know.
And also appreciate for caring so much even little stuffs.
Come here to learn how to make pie, and I have got more things.
Many many of thanks to the class teacher Lindsey!! ;-)

Reviewed June 3, 2014

What a fun class! For the moment I walked in I knew I was in for a great time, everyone was so lovely and welcoming! Lindsey was so great, her knowledge and energy in the kitchen made the CLASS (oh and all the yummies we got to bring home with us!) I had never taken a cooking/ baking class before. Lindsey gave some great advice, shared some fun baking tidbits and let us get our fancy pastry design on! I left feeling like a pâtissière!

I know my grandmère would have been proud!

Thanks Team Le Dolci!

Reviewed June 3, 2014

Attended Le Dolci’s first bread baking class the other day, taught by Chef Jon from Blackbird Baking Co.
I had no experience baking bread but the class was easy to follow, and lots of fun.

Chef Jon is really enthusiastic about bread, and he shared with us lots of neat baking and cooking tips – I think only professional chefs have.

And the best part is, we all went home with freshly baked bread!