“Cupcake fun - great alternative to visiting museums & buildings”

Le Dolci Foodie Studio
More attraction details
Owner description: Le Dolci - Located in downtown Toronto our goal is to bring fun, foodie education to the city. Join us for sweet classes including: cupcake, cake pops, cake and cookie decorating classes. We also teach classes on how to create deliciously Parisian macarons, RAW cupcakes, truffles, and more! Classes are two hours, hands-on & full of icing sugar fun!Participants leave with a sweet parcel of their creations as a tasty souvenir of the experience.
Reviewed October 19, 2012

I have been specializing myself in cupcakes in the last months and I thought learning new techniques on the other side of the world would be nice, so I found Le Dolci doing some research as they have plenty of classes every week.
It happened to be my very last day in Canada/ Toronto so it was definitively the best way to finish my great vacation there.
Class was fun and easy to understand even though English it's not my first language. The place it's fantastic as well, organized and in a nice area near Downtown.
If you are bored of visiting buildings & museums or doing too much shopping, this is a good alternative but even if you are not bored, it's something you should do! Plus, the cupcakes were delicious!!!

Reviewed September 16, 2012

I arranged a group of us to attend a cupcake making class at Le Dolci Foodie Studio as part of our Christmas social and we all had a fabulous time making all the different cupcakes we could later take home to enjoy with family and friends. I would definitely recommend this as a group social event any time of the year. It is great fun and you don't have to be a super baker to join in.

Cheers! Wendy Joseph

Reviewed August 6, 2012

My mum and I recently participated in Maddy's Marvelous Macaron class at Le Dolci and absolutley loved it! In fact the next morning, we were already online signing up for more classes!! Maddy was an excelent instructor, providing not only fun information and expert techique, but the reasoning behind it. The small class size and interactive studio environment allowed everyone to feel a part of the hands-on learning process. Macarons are a difficult cookie to master, so taking part in this class was a real treat! We all left with a box of our beautiful and delicious creations and bragging rights that we made them ourselves! We highly recommend Le Dolci classes for anyone looking for a few hours of fun. No prior artistic or baking experience required.

2  Thank Sarah M
Reviewed August 2, 2012

I've always wanted to make macarons, but was always intimidated to take the task on. I was going to Toronto for business and was Googling what to do in the area. I was excited to find Le Dolci Foodie Studio was offering a macaron class during the same time. I registered for their Macarons with Maddy class, and thoroughly enjoyed it. Maddy was knowledgeable and so helpful! Can't wait to try making them on my own! If you are in the area, you should definitely try it out!

Reviewed July 8, 2012

screen great classic pics. also fantastic gift shop

1  Thank silvermasked