“i love a good gift shop”

Le Dolci Foodie Studio
More attraction details
Owner description: Le Dolci - Located in downtown Toronto our goal is to bring fun, foodie education to the city. Join us for sweet classes including: cupcake, cake pops, cake and cookie decorating classes. We also teach classes on how to create deliciously Parisian macarons, RAW cupcakes, truffles, and more! Classes are two hours, hands-on & full of icing sugar fun!Participants leave with a sweet parcel of their creations as a tasty souvenir of the experience.
Perth, Australia
112 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 286 helpful votes
“i love a good gift shop”
Reviewed July 8, 2012

screen great classic pics. also fantastic gift shop

Visited August 2011
1 Thank silvermasked

Grand Cayman
“ABC Monday Fun @ Le Dolci!”
Reviewed June 24, 2012

I wanted to do something really fun on my random trip to Toronto. Since I like making cupcakes, I decided that I would give baking class a try. I searched for places in Toronto that offers baking classes and the first name that came up was Le Dolci. I browsed through the classes and luckily one of them coincided on the day I was there. I was even luckier because my friend and I were able to do the class together. The class was really fun and very informative and Lisa, the owner is so accommodating and really creative!

Huge thank-you to Lisa! I will definitely come back when I am around TO.

Visited June 2012
Calgary, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great afternoon fun!”
Reviewed June 4, 2012

I was recently in charge of setting up the Teen Program for a national conference, and thought cupcake decorating would be a fun experience. I quickly found Le Dolci online and emailed them right away about the possibility of hosting the class for a group of 20-25 teens/volunteers from across Canada. Le Dolci was very excited to host us, and very accomodating. They had just moved into their new location the week before we came, so the space was great for such a large group. Although I was unable to make it, we heard great feedback about the cupcake decorating, and fortunately got to try one of the delicious cupcakes! This is a must-do if you are looking for something fun and delicious in Toronto!

Visited May 2012
1 Thank Corrine G
Utrecht, Utrecht, Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fun and inspiring!”
Reviewed April 29, 2012

Extremely fun learning experience...gives you new insights in the sweet foodie life. Enjoyable for groups of friends! Good choice for when you're off to Toronto for some holidays. Thanks a lot Le Dolci...we'll be back soon!

Visited April 2012
3 Thank RubenV46
LisaDCE, Owner at Le Dolci Foodie Studio, responded to this review, May 30, 2012
Thank you for your feedback! Hope to see you again soon in Toronto.
Kind Regards,
The Le Dolci Team
Toronto, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Baking is fun”
Reviewed April 24, 2012

Do you want to have fun with your kids, friends, parents.....this is the place! Wonderful teacher, friendly and knowledgeable. The owner takes a different approach to baking and get your immagination going, especially when it comes to decorating. I have gone the first time with my mother, but since then, I have been with a group of friends and also with some of my co-workers, there is always something new going on, you really don't get bored and to top it all, I get to take those exquisite gems home with me!

Visited March 2012