“Amazing! Fabulous! A must try!! Reserve your spot today!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Le Dolci Foodie Studio

Le Dolci Foodie Studio
More attraction details
Owner description: Le Dolci - Located in downtown Toronto our goal is to bring fun, foodie education to the city. Join us for sweet classes including: cupcake, cake pops, cake and cookie decorating classes. We also teach classes on how to create deliciously Parisian macarons, RAW cupcakes, truffles, and more! Classes are two hours, hands-on & full of icing sugar fun!Participants leave with a sweet parcel of their creations as a tasty souvenir of the experience.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing! Fabulous! A must try!! Reserve your spot today!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2012

If you are looking for an extremely fun time for the whole family! (men included!! ) try Le Dolci! Wow! Get ready to have fun and learn some amazing tricks of the trade all at the same time! Located in a beauiful suite with gorgeous windows allowing you to work with natural light (if it's durIng the day! Lol) If you're looking to get out there an meet people, this is the place, wanna pretend your on Cakeboss for the day this is the place!! Are you looking to have a memorable time which even involves bringing home your very own marvelous creations!? Yes?! Wll the real question now is why haven't you booked your spot in the next upcoming class?!
I <3 Le Dolci!!

Kylie Virtue
Cupcake decorator for life!

1 Thank KylieVirtue

toronto
“Delicious and fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2012

My 6 year old and myself went to one of the Christmas cupcake decorating classes in December. I was impressed by the knowledgeable and helpful teacher we had. My son was thoroughly engaged in creating beautifully decorated cupcakes. We both had a wonderful time and the best part about the class is we got to take home delicious cupcakes without having to clean up the mess. I am looking forward to taking another class. Thank you Lisa for the wonderful memories.
Tommy L.

Visited December 2011
London
“Fun and informative”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 29, 2012

Attended the Canadiana class which was entertaining as I'm a tourist from London with young kids. Certainly kept the kids busy for a few hours which was great. They loved the class and now they are very interested in baking more goodies.

Visited November 2011
New York, New York, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“And the French say food should be taken seriously...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2012

Hi, I'm French living in NYC so I've had my fair share of cupcakes in my life but my cooking skills from home totally lacked cupcake making/decorating knowledge! That's why I got so excited when I learned about Le Dolci studio and took the beginners class when I was last visiting a friend in Toronto... I have been well impressed by how much you can do in just a few hours and how much fun you get in the process! The team is very talented and friendly - the whole process very hands-on and enjoyable! Highly recommend it to anyone curious of this typical north-american delicacy!

Visited September 2011
London, England, United Kingdom
“A sweet and tasty experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2012

Lovely atmosphere and staff
Makes you and your children feel very welcome.
A great experience to behold and good baking tips to master at home.

Visited November 2011