“Sweet night out”

Le Dolci Foodie Studio
More attraction details
Owner description: Le Dolci - Located in downtown Toronto our goal is to bring fun, foodie education to the city. Join us for sweet classes including: cupcake, cake pops, cake and cookie decorating classes. We also teach classes on how to create deliciously Parisian macarons, RAW cupcakes, truffles, and more! Classes are two hours, hands-on & full of icing sugar fun!Participants leave with a sweet parcel of their creations as a tasty souvenir of the experience.
Reviewed November 9, 2011

Enjoyed the Wedding Cupcake class tremendously. Atmosphere was comfortable and fun. Through Lisa's easy step by step direction I was able to create professional looking cupcakes . Best part I came away with a generous amount of too good to eat cupcakes that I had created myself. I would reccomend Le Dolci Foodie studio to residents or visitors to Toronto. Great team building activity also. Yum Yum.

4  Thank Pietrina G

Reviewed November 9, 2011

I attended the wedding cupcake class with my sister and we had a great time. We learned some neat decorating techniques and got to take home 12 beautiful, not to mention delicious, cupcakes.

3  Thank ritz2
Reviewed November 9, 2011

Le Dolci offers a a fun filled evening learning about how to beautifully decorate yummy vanilla cupcakes. Who knew it was so easy! The studio is a stunning space and the best part is you get to take home your wonderful and delicious (1 dozen cupcake) creations! Thanks Lisa...I will definitely be returning and passing the word around to check out your classes!

3  Thank Hanna I
Reviewed November 9, 2011

I had so much fun at Le Dolci! I took the Introduction to Cupcake Decorating class. It was my first time decorating cupcakes, but the teacher was very friendly and showed us how to mix colours and use different tools step by step. Also made new friends at the class, we all enjoyed the experience, and we got to take home the cupcakes we made. Can't wait to go back and take another class.

3  Thank Ken O
Reviewed October 27, 2011

A few of my girlfriends and I decided to try the introductory cupcake decorating class after seeing an article posted on Sweet Spot. It was a really fun afternoon. Lisa is very friendly, knowledgable and makes decorating look so easy. I'm not very artists but even I was surprised by how good they turned out. The best part is you get to take your work home with you to show it off!

4  Thank Nicole L