“PHENOMENAL”

Le Dolci Foodie Studio
More attraction details
Owner description: Le Dolci - Located in downtown Toronto our goal is to bring fun, foodie education to the city. Join us for sweet classes including: cupcake, cake pops, cake and cookie decorating classes. We also teach classes on how to create deliciously Parisian macarons, RAW cupcakes, truffles, and more! Classes are two hours, hands-on & full of icing sugar fun!Participants leave with a sweet parcel of their creations as a tasty souvenir of the experience.
Dublin, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“PHENOMENAL”
Reviewed September 23, 2011

Visited from Ireland with my family and did a class. Absolutely the most fun we could have had and a great experience. Whole family had a great time regardless of age and the cupcakes were super. Highly, highly recommend it.

Visited September 2011
4 Thank David M

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Amazing way to keep teens busy during the summer!”
Reviewed September 21, 2011

My family and I came for a visit from Dubai this summer, the kids were involved in camps, we were looking for something extra. I had heard about Le Dolci and took my niece and nephew to once of their cupcakes decorating classes. Not sure how my nephew would enjoy decorating cupcakes, but I tried anyway. It was a great success. He loved every moment, wanting to make more and show the rest of the class that he to can decorate. Of course my niece enjoyed every creating her own masterpiece 'cupcake' and enjoyed the icing as well. Not only did they explore their creative side, Le Dolci cupcakes and icing are delicious! On my next trip to Toronto, I will certainly visit Lisa and her Le Dolci staff again!

Visited July 2011
3 Thank Rana D
Richmond Hill, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“So much fun with my Girls!!!”
Reviewed September 20, 2011

My girls and I did the Mommy and Me class. They had a blast, aside from eating all the toppings :) they made beautiful cupcakes for Daddy!! The time went by so quickly we've booked anther session for October as a treat for my daughters birthday. They have told all their friends about this experience...it's a MUST. I had a great time too, meeting other parents with kids was great. Thanks Lisa can't wait for our next class!!

Visited August 2011
2 Thank Hellen K
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fabulous Fun Filled Afternoon”
Reviewed September 19, 2011

I wanted to find something fun to do with a friend of the family who was visiting. She's in her 70's and not up for walking the length and breadth of the city. This activity was TOTALLY perfect, and we both had a ball decorating the cupcakes, with varying degrees of success! It was interesting to find out techniques on how to make the decorations, and our last few cupcakes were way better than the first. The other girls there were great fun, and in between concentrated decorating efforts there was a lot of laughter and gossiping.

Our only issue was, what on earth do we do with 24 cupcakes! We ate a LOT and then gave the rest to an old folks home down the road.

Lisa was a warm, knowledgable and patient teacher. She took lots of pictures of us, which were a great momento of the day. I'd recommend it to anyone.

Visited April 2011
2 Thank Little_Miss_Martin
London
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fabulous”
Reviewed September 18, 2011

Who knew cupcake decorating could be this fun? I can't wait til my daughter is old enough so that I can go back for a mommy-daughter class.

Visited September 2011