Open today: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Out of this world experience

Reviewed 4 days ago
f247
Stockholm, Sweden
via mobile
High over Toronto on a rainy windy day

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
dataman2016
Niagara Falls, Canada

All reviews once in a lifetime safety checks adrenaline rush fear of heights cn tower an amazing experience usb stick printed photos lean forward bucket list adrenaline junkie group photo thrill seekers thrilling experience above ground observation deck glass floor
Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

Amazing. What an experience. And the staff is so wonderful and super friendly. We only had limited visibility. but it was still great. There are so many safety checks and cross checks. You can feel and are safe. Don’t hesitate. The video you get is a nice souvenir. I will do this again the next time I am in Toronto.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Do it! Just do it. It's the best fun you could have hanging 1160 above any city. I took our son for his birthday on a rainy windy day. We'd both do it again and likely will. There is nothing, absolutely nothing like it.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It will be great but it's much too expensive. we can do more nice things for this many.
In Macau it was much cheaper and a great experience

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Today I had the pleasure of renewing vows for an amazing couple from Ottawa. We three went up in a private session and loved all of it. Well maybe not the leaning forward part so much... Doug, Kelly THANK YOU for asking me to be part of your special day.
Min- you and the rest of the team were amazing at making us feel comfortable. Min you were a fabulous guide and I would recommend you ask for him to be the one to "walk you around". If you are looking to get married, or renew your wedding vows text me: 416 788 1356 - Officiant Laura

Reviewed October 10, 2018

i watch some people did the walk at the CN tower ,they were very happy and exited but you need to be brave too

Reviewed October 6, 2018 via mobile

Scary as hell but amazing to do, the guides were incredible and you get loads of photos and a video too. You also get access to the inside of the tower, but I suggest you try and use this in advance as, once you’ve done the edge, looking through the windows is a bit tame!

Reviewed October 5, 2018 via mobile

We absolutely had a blast at Edge Walk! To start off, you do not have to wait in the ticket line. As soon as you go through security, go inside the doors and follow the signs for Edge Walk. You have to be 100% sober. Do not have a couple of drinks at lunch and decide this would be a good idea. You will not be allowed up. Having said that, skip the drinks. It was so worth every penny!

Reviewed October 2, 2018

My husband and I did the Edge Walk last week and WOW. Just. WOW. I was really nervous as I'm not the best with heights, but my husband convinced me that this was a must-do activity on our trip. The staff from beginning to end were so amazing, super knowledgeable and helpful and made me feel totally comfortable. Our Walkmaster Christina was fantastic! And the views, oh my god. Unreal. I highly recommend doing the Edge Walk...I might even do it again next time!

1  Thank kmmurray
Reviewed September 22, 2018

We were on vacation n Toronto and saw this activity on a tourist guide brochure in our hotel room. The next day I was 116 floors above Toronto and having an amazing experience!! Our guide Reid was THE BEST!! His sense of humor and leadership relieved any anxiety and made it a fun, wonderful, exhilarating and a once-in-a-lifetime experience!! My video is the envy of all my friends and family. The whole staff is great and if you do this hopefully you'll get Reid as your guide. Again this is an AMAZING EXPERIENCE!!!

1  Thank patrickzohn
Reviewed September 18, 2018 via mobile

Wow what an adrenaline rush. If you are scared of heights this is definitely not for you, but I felt soo safe.. the staff were professional the equipment was looked after and we were checked and double checked by more than one staff member. Thank you so much for such an awesome experience. Only regret is we werent allowed our cameras up there. I was a little worried about the alcohol limit as I couldnt find it noted on the info and had had a beer with lunch... but I believe it was .08