“Amazing Experience” 5 of 5 bubbles

$91.92*
and up
Toronto Harborfront Walking Tour with Photo Session
More attraction details
Owner description: EdgeWalk is the "World's Highest External Walk on a Building" (Guinness World Record), a full circle hands-free walk on a 5 ft (1.5 m) wide ledge encircling the top of the Tower's main pod. Visitors walk in groups of six, while attached to an overhead safety rail via a trolley and harness system. Trained EdgeWalk guides encourage participants to push their personal limits, allowing them to lean back over Toronto with nothing but air and breathtaking views of Lake Ontario beneath them. Designed with the highest international safety and security standards in mind, EdgeWalk runs 1.5 hours, with the outdoor walk lasting approximately 30 minutes. Tickets include a keepsake video, photos and certificate of achievement. Participants also receive a CN Tower re-admission General Admission ticket + SkyPod (includes access to LookOut, Glass Floor/outdoor SkyTerrace, SkyPod Levels). EdgeWalk operates seasonally from spring to late fall, 7 days a week, and hours of operation fluctuate depending on daylight.
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Amazing Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2013 via mobile

What an exhilarating experience!
Went with gf for her b-day and we had a blast! Staff were very friendly and made sure that we felt very safe.
Only regret we had...we didn't make better poses lol

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Cairo, Egypt
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Just Perfect”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2013

the best activity I've ever made , really nice & Thrill , recommended for any one like adventure.
The whole experience takes about an hour and a half but the actual time you're out getting the scared out of you is only 30 minutes. It takes time to get suited up and time to get "unsuited" and to get your photos.

Walking around ain't too bad but it is bizarre. Standing at a window or an outside screened in area on the observation deck is one thing. Standing on a walkway with no screen, no railing, nothing between me and the vast space of open air and the entire city of Toronto laid out at my feet is another and my mind is reeling at this inconsistency between this and my day to day reality. It's not every day I find myself this high off the ground.

34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Would do it again!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2013

This was one of the most amazing experiences of my life! I am afraid of heights and was so nervous going up the tower. Even though they do try their best to make jokes and double check everything a few times. It was so scary but once we were outside and did a fewof the aactivities, I was comfortable enough to enjoy the view and have a bit of fun.

It is a must do!!! You will love every minute of it even being super scared. On our way down I felt silly for being so worried before ...
The video is included so you will not forget how scared u were/ silly u looked.

3 Thank sarah t
Mississauga, Canada
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Edge Walk”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013

If you think you may like it-DO IT. Well worth the cost. If you are not sure about it - reconsider. You are outside, in the weather and a LOOONG way up.

Visited August 2013
Muskoka District, Canada
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“You MUST do this!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2013

Yes, it's expensive but it's a very labour intensive tourist attraction. Two people at the bottom of the tower checked our harness equipment several times (including testing your shoes to make sure they're not loose) and then a different two people rechecked at the top of the tower. You're attached to the tower in two places so it's quite safe.

There were only 6 people in our group and you're out there for 30 minutes. The fee includes a dvd of your walk as well as a ticket which allows you to return for the "regular" trip up the CN tower within the next 3 days. Because we were a family of four, they gave us one CD with the photos of our walk without a cost and then we all copied it on our own following the trip. thank you!!

You are NOT clinging to the side of the tower like Rick Mercer and Jann Arden! The grid you walk on is as wide as a Toronto sidewalk. There's plenty of room and my sister, who only went on the trip because she said "I'll never live it down if I don't", went from barely being able to stick her toe out over the edge, to leaning back in the harness over the edge by the end of the walk with a big smile on her face.

They give you the opportunity to approach the edge so many times that the amygdala in your brain learns it is quite safe by the end of the trip and stops freaking out.

It was beautiful up there! I kept thinking I'd love to take my lunch and just sit there in the quiet with the wind, looking out over the islands... I just wish I could afford to return repeatedly!

2 Thank alispiritato