How was this hotel amazing? Let me count the ways.
1. It's a 5-minute walk to the subway. And a subway ride into the heart of town takes 30 to 45 minutes (depending on the time of day). So for train travellers, you don't need to rent a car or even take a taxi.
2. Although it's well inside the city limits, it's in a park-like setting, so you feel like you're in the middle of the country.
3. The staff is polite and courteous. They even had a personalized welcome note in my room.
4. The hotel has a "classic" atmosphere. It's an older hotel, well-kept, but still reflects its classic roots rather than trying to reinvent itself as an uber-modern boutique hotel.
5. I was upgraded to a suite, so I was happy.
6. The bed was so super comfortable. I slept like a baby.
7. The amenities were excellent: cool soaps and shampoos; fast wireless Internet, flat screen TV, coffee maker--and a personal stereo.
8. The food at the event (prepared by the hotel kitchen) was delicious.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape the ordinary! The Old Mill Toronto is the perfect location to relax, refresh and reconnect in a resort setting between downtown Toronto, Billy Bishop City Airport and Pearson International Airport. Enjoy a romantic getaway, plan a business event or indulge in our award winning Spa. We look forward to welcoming you at The Old Mill Toronto where versatility, ambiance and setting make us exceptionally memorable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Old Mill Toronto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Mill Inn And Spa
- Old Mill Hotel Toronto