“Good sandwich...price not so good.”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Porchetta & Co.

Porchetta & Co.
Ranked #871 of 8,432 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Canadian, Fast Food
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Neighborhood: Downtown
Bogotá, Cundinamarca, Colombia
“Good sandwich...price not so good.”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

Taste was good, meat was well seasoned and the homemade mustard was awesome but the price was a little bit high considering the amount of food... sometimes I was chewing just the bread, and the size of the sandwich was pretty much like a mcdonald's dollar burger. Definitely a must try but not going there a second time.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank NicolasRuiz

Toronto, Canada
“A must try”
Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

Among the richest tasting pork sandwiches I have had. It's a pity the staff isn't friendlier. Still worth it as it's a take out stand. Get what you want and go. Their house pork sandwich with truffle cream is a go to. Enjoy.

Visited February 2014
Toronto, Canada
“Not as good as advertised.”
Reviewed January 25, 2014 via mobile

I have had many a porchetta sandwich and I dont find that they are all that great. I would rate this sandwich as just good. The staff tries to make you feel like they are doing you a favour allowing you to eat here. I would not come back again.

Irvine, California
“Overhyped business”
Reviewed November 30, 2013

Another internet driven sandwich craze.

Tastes exactly like roasted pork from Chinatown in a bun.
Too bad it's thrice as expensive

• Visited November 2013
Toronto
“Well worth the visit”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

I have been wanting to visit this place since it opened but have never found the opportunity since it's a bit off the beaten path. My wife and I were in the neighbourhood on a mid afternoon and decided to try it out. The line stretching out the door told me that the reputation was deserved and I wasn't disappointed. The bike courier in from of us stuffed about a dozen of them into his bag, so clearly they're a hit. On the cashier's suggestion we had the 'house special' which was the pork sandwich with crackling along with mustard, hot sauce, truffle sauce, and parmesan cheese. Mustard/hot sauce are free, but the extra ingredients knock the price up a bit. Trust me, It's worth it. We both downed those sandwiches pretty quickly with very little conversation apart from a few smiles and appreciative grunts.The meat was moist and tasty, and the crackling added a really nice texture contrast (and cardiac reminder).

Not the biggest sandwich you'll see for the price, but if I'm anywhere near the neighbourhood and feeling a bit peckish I know exactly where I'm heading.

• Visited October 2013