“Lobster Roll for brunch!”
Review of Buster's Sea Cove

Buster's Sea Cove
Ranked #210 of 8,722 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Seafood, British
Neighborhood: Downtown
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed March 16, 2013

After touring St. Lawrence Market my friends and I opted to get brunch at Buster's Sea Cove. I had the lobster roll and slaw - could not have made a better choice. We were there on a weekday so did not encounter any lines and service was super snappy. The bun was perfectly toasted and there were big pieces of lobster meat in the sandwich - not minced at all. The slaw was good too. Would definitely go back to try other menu items if I am back in Toronto.

There are newer reviews for Buster's Sea Cove

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Busters is our all time favorite place for fish in the city. Excellent value for your buck. Busters is now serving some items from their Food Truck, such as the Lobster Roll, which I had the pleasure of trying. It was delicious! Fries are sweet and perfectly cooked. The spicy mussels are seasoned to perfection and the side of lemon adds the brightness that offsets the hot spice. We like it really hot so the grilled bread is the perfect pairing for dipping in the extra broth. We always take out of town guests here for the experience of the market but Buster's is a must!

Reviewed February 24, 2013

This place (in the St. Lawrence Market) is just simply awesome. The food is pretty much seafood. The soups, fish, calamari and many other items are simply excellent. Eat there or take soup home - it is fantastic.

Reviewed December 3, 2012

I went because I read it in a travel guide. And I am happy that I did.
I went on a Saturday afternoon in December. The place is packed. There is a line of about five people waiting to order. Almost all the tables are occupied.
The menu is on the board overhead. I ordered Snapper Fish and Chips.
Surprisingly, I didn't wait too long. The chips are very crisp. It comes with coleslaw beneath the chips.
The food is fresh and tasty. I was very happy.

Reviewed October 14, 2012

The best swordfish sandwich, the best calamari, the best lobster bisque! That's it, that's all you need to know, get that and you won't be disappointed. Adios amigos!