“Perfectly Fabulous-I'll be back!”

Advanced Approaches to Massage
Ranked #10 of 321 Spas & Wellness in Toronto
More attraction details
Owner description: Advanced Approaches to Massage offers a serene environment focusing on your well being. Owner Su Willson is a massage therapist who has been practicing in Toronto’s Beach community for over 20 years. The clinic offers various modalities to optimize your health, and has a staff of four qualified Registered Massager Therapists.
Reviewed October 13, 2013

I've had many a massage in many a city and country over the years, and this ranks right up there with the very best of them. A warm and friendly reception was surpassed only by the great massage that I received at this local spot n the Upper Beaches of Toronto.

I shall definitely be back and would heartily recommend others to do the same.

1  Thank Sandrine D
in 3 reviews
"therapist"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed September 4, 2013

I went to Advanced based on a referral and requested an RMT who unfortunately was not available at the last minute. I was rebooked with the owner and when I arrived for my much need massage, I was handed off to another RMT without any communication to me. The RMT who did the massage showed up without my chart and was not aware of the back issues I was having (and noted on my chart) and then at the end of the massage, just left the room with no word whatsoever. I was not impressed with the service or the massage. I will not be returning or referring this place. Also, the furniture in the reception area is well worn and does not present well.

11  Thank Jenygirl
Reviewed August 3, 2013

I've experienced a variety of therapists over the years and I must say Su is by far the best. She worked my lower back like no one has before, and opened my chest where I'm breathing fully again. I felt clear and energized after the treatment and can't wait to go back to experience Su's magic again.

1  Thank Rob G
Reviewed April 2, 2013

When I came to Advanced Approages to Massage, my main complaint was tension in the shoulders and neck. Now, after seeing Su Willson, my shoulders are no longer up to my ears.

1  Thank William E
See more reviews
Reviewed March 27, 2013

A wonderful, caring and relaxing therapeutic massage turned out to be the best thing to do on this grey spring afternoon. A calm and lovely setting (I chose soothing environmental music... ). I cannot recommend Su's treatments highly enough. Feeling achy? Or just blah? Go! Terrifically uplifting thing to do, whether you are on a work vacation, or just live around the corner!