“Amazing Energy”

Advanced Approaches to Massage
Ranked #11 of 108 Spas & Wellness in Toronto
More attraction details
Owner description: Advanced Approaches to Massage offers a serene environment focusing on your well being. Owner Su Willson is a massage therapist who has been practicing in Toronto’s Beach community for over 20 years. The clinic offers various modalities to optimize your health, and has a staff of four qualified Registered Massager Therapists.
Mississauga, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing Energy”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

I've experienced a variety of therapists over the years and I must say Su is by far the best. She worked my lower back like no one has before, and opened my chest where I'm breathing fully again. I felt clear and energized after the treatment and can't wait to go back to experience Su's magic again.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Rob G

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Shoulder tension”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

When I came to Advanced Approages to Massage, my main complaint was tension in the shoulders and neck. Now, after seeing Su Willson, my shoulders are no longer up to my ears.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank William E
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Thank you, Su!”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

A wonderful, caring and relaxing therapeutic massage turned out to be the best thing to do on this grey spring afternoon. A calm and lovely setting (I chose soothing environmental music... ). I cannot recommend Su's treatments highly enough. Feeling achy? Or just blah? Go! Terrifically uplifting thing to do, whether you are on a work vacation, or just live around the corner!

Visited March 2013
Toronto, ON
“Excellent massage, rates, service!”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

I am an extremely busy guy. If it's not in my phone's calendar, it's not happening, quite frankly. I really appreciate the 5 treatments for 5% off package. It's affordable, you just pay in advance for the treatments and the total cost works out to be 5% off of each … very convenient, I was able to book all of my treatments, pre-pay for them, enter them into my all-too-necessary phone, and just show up and relax. Brilliant.

Visited February 2013
Toronto, Canada
“The best massage in this city”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I've travelled here many times over the years and often get a massage in my 'downtime'. This was definitely the best massage I've experienced and the staff were a delight. I believe in sharing good fortune and good finds, so go there lie down and let the world slip away under their care.

Visited March 2013