“The best Thai downtown”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown West
Reviewed September 14, 2013

This restaurant is amazing! excellent thai food conveniently located on Adelaide in the heart of the entertainment district. It has a funky interior and good vibe, I like the fact you sit at communal tables. I had the pad kee mao with tofu and it was delicious, perfectly spiced not too greasy and good ratio of veg and tofu to noodles. My friends loved their green curry and pad thai, and they had the squash fritters to start. I didn't try these due to gluten allergy, but there are lots of gluten and vegan friendly items on their menu. Prices are reasonable for the location. Can't wait to go back!

Reviewed September 11, 2013

Excellent Thai food in a small and crowded (and noisy) restaurant.
Probably you will have to wait before getting a seat and share your table with other people.
Very friendly and efficient service.
Interesting wine list.
Good value for money.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

The food was great, but our server seemed disinterested in serving us. We enjoyed our Pad Thai, but our serving size seemed smaller that everyone else s.

1  Thank Amol J
Reviewed September 2, 2013

The restaurant was full on a Thursday evening at 8 o'clock! The restaurant doesn't assign your "own" table, expect to be seat just besides an unknown person. But the food is amazing, I went there with a Thai born person and she told me that's the food she eat in Thailand. And not too expensive, a true underrated place.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

I find it hard to understand the negative reviews of this place. Every time my (Thai) wife and I are in town we eat here. Yes you have to wait a few minutes to get seated but that's a testament to how popular this joint is. Yes the place is noisy and crowded but this is an authentic Thai eatery, it's what you would expect in Thailand. As for the service being slow, I personally have never experienced this, it has always been fast and with a smile.
As for the food, the menu is small but filled with Thai staples and done to whatever spice level you are brave enough to try. Full on Thai level spicy takes a better man than me ;0)
Most Thai places we have visited often replace taste with spice but not here, authentic Thai can and should be both, this is.
It is a great little place, try it.

1  Thank Andr3wbr1dg3s