“Perfect”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown West
“Perfect”
Reviewed October 23, 2012 via mobile

There is only one word to say about this place. Great !! It is the best Thai restautant which i seen in my life..

• Korean first
tampa florida
“Toronto Film Festival”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

I never had curry food before and this was awesome, I have since traveled to India and have developed a curry taste. We visited based on TA reviews, we waited in line and got sat within 30 min. This is NOT a quiet private dining experience. we were sat at a share table all tables are shared or you could sit at the bar. This did not bother us at all...just letting you know that this seems to be a trendy , busy local joit with great food and service.

Visited September 2012
Bronx, New York
“Yummy!”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

We had the Yellow Curry Chicken and the Garlic Chicken. It was very good! The Iced Tea was good as well.

Visited July 2012
Montreal, Canada
“Best pad thai ever”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

Excellent value. Very nice atmosphere. Amazing food. Generous portions. Friendly service. Very decent prices. Looks very clean.
Will visit again next time I am in Toronto.
On a Friday or Saturday night, be prepared to wait 30-60 min....I would recommend stopping by to give your name and go for a drink in the area..................

• Visited October 2012
Toronto, Canada
“Not sure why so popular”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

Went to this restaurant for my birthday and ordered the Khao Soi with chicken, the dish came out yellow and filled to the brim of the bowl with oil...Not very healthy, and according to my friend, the dish tasted different before. I couldn't even find my noodles in the sea of oil. And the fried squash doesn't taste crisp, it tasted soggy. And we had to wait 30 minutes before being seated. Not sure why it's so popular.

• Visited October 2012