“Really good service”

Cuisines: Mexican
Neighborhood: Etobicoke
Neighborhood: Etobicoke
Reviewed June 3, 2014

The service, and the food are really good. I like the quesadillas a lot.
Crossing the street is burrito boyz where the food is no bad but the service is horrible.

Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

Great take out place. Do not order the large unless you plan on sharing your food or you have been tossed out of a buffet. Great taste fair price .. we will be back

Reviewed January 10, 2014

This place is awesome sauce. I think their burritos are so tasty and yummy in my tummy. I usually get the steak with everything-which is very filling. They have a graet variety of toppings including strange (but delicious) toppings such as noodles and crunchies. What are crunchies? Well they are crunchy and delicious which is all that matters to me! My co-workers and I often go and they also have fallen in love with the crunchies. We have tried the fish, shrimp, and chicken burritos which have tasted Mm-good. We used to go to burrito boys but after trying this place we have become fat bastards :)

Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

The wife and I went to their location at Warden &Eglinton and we both had a fish burrito to go. We arrived at our home and ate our burritos and they were delicious the only problem was my wife's burrito had a black hair in it. Thinking back neither of the guys working wore hairnets, I will never get my wife to go back due to the hair, no matter how good they were.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Food was very good and well priced. I would recommend to anybody who just wants to casually sit on a patio and eat a burrito or quesadilla (I had the latter).