“Visiting Again”

Paramount Fine Foods Inc.
Ranked #597 of 8,947 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed February 5, 2013

I last dined at the Paramount Fine Foods in Toronto in 2012. I am pleased to see that the standards and service have continued to exceed expectations. I am always surprised at the amount of people this restaurant serves so effectively and efficiently. Keep it up.
The food is very tasty and fresh which is a great. The atmosphere is great and one feels transported to the Middle East while still remaining in down town Toronto.
The servers are friendly and quick.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

We were wanting a middle-eastern meal and searched for about an hour before finally getting this recommendation from a friend who is middle-eastern.......and we are sooo glad she gave us this suggestion!! We went to the Thornhill location. The place was busy (we were there on a Friday evening)...and never slowed down while we were there. This did not have an inpact on the service, which was amazing!! Everyone one so nice, service was super quick, the restaurant was clean, and cost was low. On top of all of that, the food was the best I have had!! The meat was moist, cooked perfect, and had great flavour. We had many different choices from the menu (which had many options). Probably one of the best meals you will have....with a great price!

Reviewed January 28, 2013

Mmmm! Paramount is a very casual place to go for a quick lunch. Love the flavor! You have to taste the muthabal. Service is quick and kind. Food delicious,fresh and full of flavor. They bring to your table hot freshly cooked pita bread...delicious.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

Starting with this I'm not a person that comment on any restaurant experience but honestly my visit made me excited to create an account and write about paramount
The food is delicious
The restaurant looks extremely amazing
And staff is soo kind
I filled up a comment letter at the store and here I am recommending it to everyone reading this
Good job :)

1  Thank Rima T
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Wednesday for lunch at 12pm- frequently purchase lunch in the downtown area 3+/week, my Wife and I were seated promptly and we ordered. Her= Beef pizza w/cheese, myself= Beef Sirloin sandwich. Pizza came in about 7mins. After about 15mins I received no food, asked one of the managers about my order- he returned to say that it was burnt and they are redoing it (seems like they never made it in the first place.. but whatever) and it will be out in 3mins. After another 15mins I returned to ask him about the order, he checked again and said it will be out in 2mins. Waited another 5mins (timing on my watch)... checked again, he said 1min... I ran out of time and paitence, I told him let me pay for the pizza and my tea, he said it's on them. He asked me to stay, I told him that someone should have been telling me about the trouble with my order instead of me the customer having to constantly check on the progress (if any). He said he stopped by 3 times to tell me about my order..... ? THE THREE TIMES I GOT AN UPDATE WAS WHEN I CHECKED ON MY ORDER MYSELF..... to this day.... my waitress is missing in action.....
Sorry Paramount... only a matter of time for you in the downtown setting......