“Amazing Find!”

Ranked #358 of 8,851 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Barbecue, Brazilian, Steakhouse, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: East End
Description: First and authentic Brazilian steakhouse in Toronto. Located on the Danforth in a building as old as the Brazilian rodizio tradition. Rodeo offers a truly authentic and unique dining experience. This exciting alternative to the traditional restaurant menu allows you to eat as much as you like for a fixed price! Featuring a variety of salads and appetizers, a great selection of seafood and delicious BBQ, there is something for everyone! Enjoy a fabulous line-up of live entertainment featuring Brazilian shows every Friday and Saturday night.
Reviewed July 9, 2013

The Rodeo has excellent food served, as it was explained to us, in Brazilian style where the main course meats are brought to your table on a sword-like carrier by a succession of waiters who describe the meat dish and ask if you want to try it. If you do, they slice or slide a section onto your plate. In addition to steak you will be offered chicken, veal, pork, lamb, chicken hearts and probably other choices I've forgotten. We found all of the choices to be cooked to perfection and delicious - a remarkable accomplishment, considering that I generally am not fond of red meats, and I enjoyed all my selections! This is preceded by what elsewhere would be called a "salad bar", but the term scarcely begins to describe the offerings here, remarkable not so much for variety (although there was that) but for the subtle and varied herbs and oils that enhanced nearly everything. For that plus an all-you-can-eat servings of steak and other meats, $40 per person is a steal. However, note that the wine and drink list, while extensive, is VERY pricey, and the cost of your meal will increase rapidly past the bargain stage if you insist on drinks with the meal.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

It was an AMAZING experience! Me, my husband and my 3 kids love it! The food is SOOO
AMAZINGLY AWESOME! It has amazing flavour and taste! Eveyone there is SO nice aswell. Everytime we ask the kids where they want to eat they always say Rodeo instantly! We are definitley going there again!

Reviewed May 8, 2013

Even though this restaurant is a chain restaurant, it has its own life. All the meat you can eat, and fresh dishes and salat as long as wish.
Nice service and the price is astonishing low.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

This restaurant just jumped on the Winterlicious bandwagon and didn't really know how to accomodate guests here.
There were different Winterlicious "rules" put into effect. When I made a reservation, initially I was told there was a 2 hour food eating limit. Then when I sat down, I was told we could eat for 1 1/2 hours, then server told us we could only eat from the buffet once...??? I mean what the heck is the point of a buffet if you can only go up there one time?...my plate was taken from me so quickly I didn't even have the chance to put anything else on it either.

The only choice they gave you for dessert was BBQ pineapple OR BBQ pineapple. It was crazy, stupid sweet. The kind of sweetness that would put you in a diabetic coma immediately.

The BBQ meat selection was decent but seeing as we were being rushed out, couldn't really enjoy ourselves and it's a far cry from any Brazilian Steakhouse I've been to in the U.S. ....very very disappointing.

2  Thank Jenmilan
Reviewed March 3, 2013

If you enjoy all you can eat, then this is the place for you. Ambience is so-so, but the food is great. A bit slow if the restaurant is full, as one would expect. You don't have to eat the appetizer if you don't enjoy them, but it's an option. I enjoy meat, so that is the reason I come here.

1  Thank Raymond L