“Lunchtime feast”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Barque Smokehouse

Barque Smokehouse
Ranked #180 of 8,432 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Canadian
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Neighborhood: West End
Description: Serving refined BBQ and thoughtful hospitality in the heart of Roncesvalles Village since 2011.
Toronto, Canada
“Lunchtime feast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2014 via mobile

I was working in the area and was feeling a little hunger coming on so I decided to drive over for lunch. I had the brisket sandwich with fries and an order of smoked chicken wings to go. The sandwich was a little messy but the fries were delicious with their dry rub spice on them. The wings came with sauce but were great dry without the sauce. I would come again.

Owen Sound, Canada
“Meat Lovers Paradise”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2014

The dry rub chicken wings were delicious, as was the brisket and ribs. I would definitely eat here again for the meat. The side dishes, on the other hand, were not great. They were average at best. Great atmosphere though, great service, always with a smile. Not a bad wine list either.

UK
“Ok but not memorable”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2014

Had a fun night there. We were recommended by a few locals and as pre-warned, it was packed and we managed to squeeze in at 8.30pm

The atoms was great. They clearly had very happy customers.

We decided on a sharing main where we had 3 cuts of meat: chicken, beef rib and half rack of pork ribs

Sadly the beef ribs were really over cooked and barely edible. Pork ribs were very average
I guess we got the ribs that had been lying about. (Just my opinion)

Fun night. Just not up to the expectation set

Toronto, Canada
“The Smoke with the Most”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2014 via mobile

Never have i seen meat smoked so much as at Barque, you literally have a 1cm deep layer of pink smokey goodness on all your meat.. Pure smoked heaven! We were two couples that went and we got two sampler platters to try everything. The ribs with Obama and the sweet spicey sauce were amazing, as was the brisket. I most enjoyed the lamb ribs appetiser, best ribs I've ever eaten. Love smoked flavour, do yourself a favour! Go to Barque smokehouse!

2 Thank Alex W
Cobourg, Canada
“Awesome smokehouse”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2014

My son brought my daughter in law, granddaughter, husband, and myself here for a Saturday night supper. The atmosphere was inviting, the food was excellent, and service prompt and just as good as the food! Not a very big place, but just the right size. Not a huge menu, but when you focus on fewer items you can perfect them. They have. There establishment is restaurant/bar type of scene. But children are also welcomed! Excellent, would definitely be back some time, would also recommend to anyone of any age. The average person is roughly $20-$25 per person, we were a table of 4 with 1 child, my husband and I had 2 large draft each and appetizers for all, then 4 meals, our total was $180.00.

1 Thank KdkPortugal