“All around excellence” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Harbord Street
Transit: Bathurst Station is the closest subway station. Take the 511 streetcar south to Harbord and stroll 2 blocks west along Harbord Street to ici located at the corner of Harbord and Manning.
“All around excellence”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

Decided to try some French cuisine and picked this place on Open Table. It's not often a place gets everything right, but ICI was a superb experience from the highly-trained waitress and staff through to the end of the meal. The menu is delightful with lots of variety and made for sharing. Every course was a pleasure to the taste buds with thoughtful wine pairing. We plan to be frequent customers

1 Thank A L

London
“Great French food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2013

A great little French bistro as good as any I've been in France. I have been there twice and each time my meal, and those of my companions, has been spectacular. It is fine French fare made by talented chefs that is fresh and delicious. The place is small and not at all pretentious. Highly recommend.

Toronto, Ontario, Canada
“All good!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2013

After trying numerous times, finally got reservations for last night ... and it didn't disappoint. The service was excellent and was the food. It is not inexpensive, however that may because we tried so many dishes, and loved them all!

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Cathy B
Austin, Texas
“Excellent Service and Food - A must!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2013

I took my mom her for my last dinner before moving abroad. The restaurant is small, cozy yet elegant. They have a full bar and an open kitchen. It was my first time here and I was very impressed!

First, my mom was a bit late to arrive but the staff were so pleasant and nice and kept me busy with drinks and conversation as I waited. Our waitress was a French lady named Chantal who was so pleasant and had a wonderful french accent. She really knew her wines and food - and didn't mind explaining any items to an amateur like me :) We ordered wine, 3 small sized entrees to share, cappuccino and creme brulee for dessert. The ingredients were all fresh and delicately arranged on the place. And the taste was *sigh* delicious.

Not only was the food and service great, but they happily extended our reservation without a problem (as my mom was late). Everything went smoothly and the chef even thanked us at the the end of our meal.

Great place - highly recommend it!

Toronto, Ontario, Canada
“Bon Appetit!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2013

I thoroughly enjoyed my experience here. The staff was great and the cuisine was fabulous. I think they have really set up a great environment and have well prepared meals. It is a quaint little neighbourhood joint where we now frequently go!