“I you have time its a nice place to go” 3 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Indian, Seafood, Spanish
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating
Neighborhood: Chinatown
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I you have time its a nice place to go”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2013

I went there a thursday afternoon around 3. They have good lunch deal untill 3h30. I orderd aloo gobi.. or something that sounds like that. It tooks almost an hour before getting our dishes, we had time to slowly drink all our beer!! However, the food was good, we were on a nice patio in Kensigton, but I was happy that happen on my day off and its a shame that I will never go back during lunch time if I'm working.. I usually don't have that much time to spend for lunch!

• Visited August 2013

Toronto
“Good food, nice patio, poor service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2013

We ordered the "express lunch" specials on a Saturday. I am not certain why the word "express" is used, but it certainly does not refer to the speed of service.
We dined on the patio: removed from traffic and excellent for people watching. We ordered pakoras from the appetizer list, and a butter chicken and saag paneer. Prices on the "express menu" were good; we did not order alcohol, but the prices for pints of beer and wine by the glass were very reasonable.
When we sat, water was brought to our table. I drank mine immediately (warm day). We waited a long time for our food: pakoras were brought with the mains (so why call the pakoras appetizers?). When the food was brought, I asked for more water (I had sat with an empty glass while waiting for the food). I ate most of my meal without water. Finally, I waved another server down when I was too thirsty to continue eating. Probably forty-five minutes after I finished my first glass of water, I got the second.
The food was tasty, not the best I have had, but tasty, and the naan bread was crisp and generous in portion for two people. The pakoras were plump and not greasy, but they were barely warm when we got them. And I would have enjoyed my meal far more had I had something to drink with it.
Given how poor service was when the restaurant was not busy, I doubt I would return and risk a meal during a "rush".

• 2 of 5 bubbles
Toronto, Canada
“My Biggest Mistake I came here to eat”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2013

I am regular fan of Indian Food for 20 years I daily eat Indian food today 25/06/2013 my friend suggest me to try an Indian restaurant at Kensington Market called Waterfalls Indian Tapas Bar and Grill.
I went there but as soon as i got in I came to know that this is a big mistake that I came here.
No Air condition,Not Good Service when I order Drinks it takes forever, the food was too late then expected and when it came to our table the food was like a rubbish doesn't look like a Indian Food and taste was so Bad.
I never had such a bad Indian Food in Toronto.
I will not recommend anybody and I will not come back to this restaurant.

“always bad on tuesdays”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2013

I am regular customer of waterfalls indian Tapas at kensington market .I never had such kind of bad food. I was here before and that time it was awesome, but this tuesday the food was awful ,no taste looks like somebody is learning in the kitchen.
I don't recommend to go there anymore

Toronto, Canada
“Slow service! But amazing tapas and wonderful sangria.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

Slow service! But amazing tapas and wonderful sangria. Indian food for one or two is usually limited by number of dishes so we often go with what we know.. Butter chicken and samosas for example. But with tapas you can try a bunch of stuff. Great sunny day on the patio to watch all the happenings of kensington. Try it.

Visited May 2013