“For me average my neices loved it.”
Review of La Veranda Osteria

Neighborhood: Etobicoke
Cross street: Bloor Street West and Royal York
Transit: Located across the street from Royal York Subway Station
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Service great; sat on the patio. The people working there are lovely and yes the bathrooms say a lot about a restaurant-they are meticulously clean and décor is nice. Lots of foliage surrounding the patio. Lunch had a full house outside so they must be doing something right.

My nieces loved the pizza and the veal. Looked sloppy to me, but then again they enjoyed every bit of it.
I had a simple salad with chicken. (When it comes to Italian food I am very picky about my sauce.)

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Four of us were celebrating a family event with an early dinner (restaurant was just starting to fill with customers). Service was prompt and cheerful. We ate pizza which was nicely done. Overall, we were pleased with all aspects of the food, drinks and service.

1  Thank GDP321987
Reviewed July 3, 2013

It is a lively place with pretty good food at a reasonable price but just too noisy, you have to shout to talk to the people at your table. The terrace is also fun but also noisy.
Do recommend if you like lot of noise

Reviewed June 29, 2013

The first few times here it was all really good - service - food - ambiance. But tonight, about a year since our last visit, it was just so - so. Ambiance on the patio was great and service OK. Bread basket very good. Appetizer calamari average, but the the main, unfortunately, was mediocre at best........... my wife's crab-stuffed raviolli was tasteless, and my seafood linguine was limp and bland.

Too bad, as we do like this place. Maybe it was just an off-night. But with so many good up-and-coming restaurants in the area we're going to give La Veranda Osteria a few months to get it together again......

Too bad - as I generally like this place.

1  Thank Craig J
Reviewed June 22, 2013

We were a group of 11 celebrating a birthday. The service was very slow, the food i had was not good, and it was pricey for what it was. It has a very noisy and busy atmosphere. I definitely would not choose this place again.