Trio Restaurant and Bar at Novotel Toronto North York Hotel
Reserve with OpenTable
Trio Restaurant and Bar at Novotel Toronto North York Hotel is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #816 of 8,772 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Contemporary, International
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: North York
Description: Welcome to Trio at Novotel. We've got craft cocktails, great beers and awesome food for you to enjoy! Lose yourself in a sophisticated environment of lounge style music, sleek modern furnishings and urban style decor. You won’t find a more desirable place for special occasions or dinners with friends. Located in the fashionable and cosmopolitan district of Toronto North York. Trio at Novotel is about much more than just taste, it’s about experience. An opportunity to relax and enjoy great food, with select international wines whilst being served in a friendly yet professional environment.
Reviewed August 7, 2013

We booked last minute at this restaurant and were not disappointed: the staff were very friendly and immediately validated our parking ticket-the place was clean and seating was comfortable- although there was a prix fixe menu-it was fresh, original and tasty-we will certainly revisit this restaurant and highly recommend it!:

2  Thank Indie75
Michael S, General Manager at Trio Restaurant and Bar at Novotel Toronto North York Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2013

Thank you, thank you.... I'm glad you had a great meal experience with us. Summerlicious is so popular and it gives us a chance to reach out to a much larger audience than normal.
Hope you will come again.
Cheers, Michael.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

I will begin by admitting that we didn't actually eat here.
We made reservations and we headed over and we walked in and were seated at our table. we were given our menus and the waiter brought us water. I didn't even drink the water because the place smelled bad and I was put off. Moments after the water arrived, however, we got up and left.
In fairness I would never have crossed the threshold if it weren't for my husband... he's always for giving places a chance. But it had NO atmosphere. I've seen better atmosphere in dingy train station cafeterias in the wee hours of the morning!
Between the atmosphere and the smell, I couldn't imagine enjoying a meal and have a hard time imagining that the food would be all that wonderful. But I will concede that it may have been.

Michael S, General Manager at Trio Restaurant and Bar at Novotel Toronto North York Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2013

Ouch. This one hurts. Firts time I've checked to see if it was us. Sorry it is.
I'm sorry you did not like the design of the restaurant, I suppose it is a personal thing, everyone has their own taste... please see the pictures on Tripadvisor.
I'm more sorry that you did not give us a chance and try the food, Summerlicious has been very succesful for us and we have a regular following. Please do not let a "smelly glass of water" stop you from trying us again.
Thanks, regards, Michael.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

Went to Trio for summerlicious. Service was good but not the food. Sauce on steak was way too salty, goat cheese salad almost can't find the goat cheese on plate. No surprise for dessert. Came only for the reason of cheaper summerlicious dinner menu and more convenient uptown location.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

Hi - I liked this restaurant and would eat here again. The service was exceptional.

I have challenging food limits and allergies and not all restaurants can manage them. Trios prepared me a very nice meal.

I enjoyed the wine.

Their menu looked good too.

I ended up having them pack my lunches each day for a conference I was attending as well.

I'd eat here again.

3  Thank Caanaadaa
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Went to Trio Restaurant for Winterlicious Dinner - had a delicious three course meal, good value for the money and it was quite delicious and filling. Had the Trio fishcake for an appetizer, very tasty and the portion was large. For the entree I had the Piri Piri chicken, not very spicy and the carrot cake for dessert was good. A basket of bread was put on the table. It was a very good evening.

3  Thank Shutterbug0308

Travelers who viewed Trio Restaurant and Bar at Novotel Toronto North York Hotel also viewed

Toronto, Ontario

Been to Trio Restaurant and Bar at Novotel Toronto North York Hotel? Share your experiences!