“Chocolate and Cheese Tour arrive hungry, leave full!”
Review of Chowbella Taste & Travel - CLOSED

Chowbella Taste & Travel
More attraction details
Owner description: Chowbella is Toronto's premier food tour company. Our walking tours are led by a local who is equally as passionate about showing off her city as she is about food. A little bit educational and heaps of fun, the tours offer VIP treatment, insider tips and ‘behind the scenes’ access to the city’s hippest neighbourhoods, best gourmet shops/restaurants and, of course, the most delectable food…tastings included! So, bring your appetite and your most comfortable walking shoes, let’s go outside and explore this exciting city through our taste buds!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator
boston, ma
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Chocolate and Cheese Tour arrive hungry, leave full!”
Reviewed November 24, 2012

Trina took us through several West Queen West local shops, owners. Many are small businesses who take their chocolate and cheese seriously. I loved the tea shop (chocolate mint - amazing), and the chocolate shop. Trina is a great guide - who knows just enough about each shop/business and what makes each of them unique and different. If I lived here I would definitely visit the shops again. Bonus for getting discounts in some of the shops for being on the tour. I would recommend this tour to anyone visiting the Toronto area. The neighborhood has a great vibe and you could spend all day in the area wandering around. Thanks Trina for a great tour.

ChowBellaTO, Owner at Chowbella Taste & Travel, responded to this review, November 28, 2012
I'm so glad you enjoyed your time on the tour. It was a pleasure meeting you both of you. Thanks again for choosing Chowbella!

Glen Walter Ontario
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“A Great Afternoon.”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

I took the chocolate and cheese tour with a friend on a "Girl's Getaway" weekend. It was the best part of the weekend. Trina was so personable and easy to talk to. All of the food stops were fun and delicious. We had generous tastings at each stop. It was nice to chat with the owners of the restarants. I plan to return to Toronto with my daughters and take them on the tour. I have been on many food tours around the world and I would rate this one among the best. It is great value for the money. Don't hesitate to book this tour!

Visited August 2012
Toronto, Canada
“Delicious treats in Toronto”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

We spent a lovely afternoon on a cheese and chocolate tour, guided by our very personable guide,Trina Hendry. We had great fun chatting with the chefs or owners, sampling delicious treats and discovering an area of the city we weren't familiar with. We will definitely be back to visit the restaurants Trina introduced us too and look forward to taking another tour!

Toronto, Canada
“chocolate and cheese tour”
Reviewed August 8, 2012

we went on the chocolate and cheese tour. Everything we sampled was delicious, and we discovered some new restaurants that I will definitely want to check out again. All in all a great tour, and a wonderful idea to combine a tour of cheese and chocolate two of my favourite foods!
I would be happy to go on another Chowbella tour.

Windsor, Ontario, Canada
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Mouth watering fun!”
Reviewed July 22, 2012

My mom and I went on this tour, and absolutely loved it! Even though only the two of us had signed up, Trina didn't cancel, and gave us a personal tour instead. The food was to die for. We tried so many things that we were ridiculously full, and each tasting was was somehow better than the last! The personal touch of speaking to the different owners about the food we were trying and about their business was also amazing. I think this was a great way to get to know an area of Toronto that we may not have found in our travels. I highly recommend this tour! It has convinced me that I need to move to Toronto and eat decadent goodies for the rest of my life.

Visited July 2012
ChowBellaTO, Owner at Chowbella Taste & Travel, responded to this review, July 24, 2012
It was an absolute pleasure showing you and your mom my favourite gourmet food shops in the West Queen West neighbourhood of Toronto!